Game 1 : Maple Leafs

Maurice is 7 or 8 losses away from being the career leader in coaching losses. Passive pk. Garbage PP.. Stays to the outside always and nobody in front of the net... Lowry with over 20 minutes TOI to lead the team..morrissey with under 8. 4th line around 6. 

Coaching. 100 point talent...70 point coaching. Meet in the middle at 85 and miss the playoffs again. Our bottom 6 has zero scoring ability. 

1 minute ago, pigseye said:

I agree about the 3rd and 4th lines, probably the worst in the league and no ability to fill roles, like winning face offs or killing penalties, just a dreadful job of building a team (Chevy).

Its on the coach. Petan sitting is on maurice. Connor on the moose is on maurice. Tanev is on maurice. This team has tons of talent but is held back by a coach who has no clue. 

1 hour ago, Atomic said:

Pretty incredible they didn't do a complete 180 transformation over the course of a 2 week training camp

That's exactly the point... it hasn't ever improved- not since the 2014 season which now seems like a fluke

same problems were present all last season - Chevy fixed things by extending Maurice and bringing in mason and kulikov 

this is was a very scary game - worst I've seen in a long long time 

5 minutes ago, Floyd said:

I'd rather see a good fourth line getting 10-12 min a game...

connor-petan-dano

nany teams would kill for that fourth line

Thats prob a good 3rd line. But why have 3 or 4 scoring lines when u can have 2. Id probably bump Perreault so Perreault Petan Dano and put Connor in the top 6 with speed guys.  Toronto had a 20 goal scorer on their 4th line btw. 

Edited by Goalie