Let's play Fantasy GM

Trade deadline is 1 week away, so thought it would be fun to see what people would do if you were GM and looking to shore up a couple spots for the season.

I think at this point the 2 main teams that would be sellers would be Hamilton and Montreal.   Only 2 players I'd be interested from the Ticats would be Simoni Lawrence or Larry Dean

Montreal on the other hand I would like Ernest Jackson. Don't think it's a good fit for him there,  and a Adams/Jackson 1-2 punch excites me

What I would give up on the other end... maybe some mid round draft picks - Walters has done a good job stocking the cupboards,  we can afford a lackluster draft one of these years I think.  Maybe one of Poop or Nevis - NOT that I'd want to see either one go, but it's assets that we current can afford

1 hour ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

What I would give up on the other end... maybe some mid round draft picks - Walters has done a good job stocking the cupboards,  we can afford a lackluster draft one of these years I think.  Maybe one of Poop or Nevis - NOT that I'd want to see either one go, but it's assets that we current can afford

not that I think either is on the table... but if we HAD to trade one of them, I think it would be a no-brainer to trade Nevis... Poop is younger, cheaper, and has consistently performed better this year... and most importantly has a awesome nickname...

2 hours ago, bearpants said:

not that I think either is on the table... but if we HAD to trade one of them, I think it would be a no-brainer to trade Nevis... Poop is younger, cheaper, and has consistently performed better this year... and most importantly has a awesome nickname...

But he might be a stoolie.

Id look, pray and do terrible horrible things for a NI thats a side grade to one of our imps so we could end the hurl time. Would also look for a MLBer then. I wouldnt other wise look too hard at LBer, wild will get healthy, as will mo, and JSK looks better every game. 

If dressler is out, would look at a WR. Might look at a returner/wr to push/replace  lankford.