Fire Richie Hall !!!! DISGRACE COACH

2 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Just want to point out that the team has lost back to back games for the first time this season since taking Lankford out of the lineup... Discuss. 

I would guess it's because Washington isn't exactly catching balls either right now and Givens is still trying to get a role here.  That doesn't make Lankford any less of a detractor from this team.  If we had been winning games with Hurl but lost him from the lineup and lost games, it wouldn't change my opinion of him either.  Bad is bad.

1 hour ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Richie Hall should be embarrassed with himself and his garbage systems. Personnel changes were made and the results in 2017 essentially mirror the previous two seasons.

I can't see this team winning the WSF, and Hall should be the first to go the morning after that game.

Like I said, embarrassed is not enough, he should feel absolutely humiliated with the stink he has put on the fields of IGF.  And I'd actually say the results have gotten worse in 2017 and it's all his fault too.  He had better hope for his own sake that the Blue are on the road for the WSF so at least he can be given his airline ticket out instead of being ceremoniously burned at a stake at midfield in IGF.

2 hours ago, USABomberfan said:

Like I said, embarrassed is not enough, he should feel absolutely humiliated with the stink he has put on the fields of IGF.  And I'd actually say the results have gotten worse in 2017 and it's all his fault too.  He had better hope for his own sake that the Blue are on the road for the WSF so at least he can be given his airline ticket out instead of being ceremoniously burned at a stake at midfield in IGF.

LOL! 

burned-at-stake.gif

30 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

Plan for this next game ... rest the starters ... well ok only the important starters.  Keep Hurl in there cuz if he gets lost for the season, it will be an instant improvement at MLB.

If Hurl got injured and couldn't play, would anyone notice?

ejeax09ea4vy.gifBROWN-_BOTTLE.gif

10 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

I'm starting the countdown right now.  12 more days and 8 1/2 more hours till Richie Hall gets drop kicked outta here and never gets another coaching job again.

As soon as he is fired and Hurl cut this team will become an instant Grey Cup contender.  Book IT.

Well, sure... But more so after another DC is hired and the team can find a competent MLB.

But hey, good on you for mailing it in already on the 2017 season. Poor form.

3 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

So, what you’re predicting is that the Bombers will be out of the playoffs after that time period.

Nice call Bomber fan...?

We'll have to see what kind of shape our O is in by then, but if Lapolice doesn't start calling more deep balls, getting Harris healthy, and have an aggressive enough plan for us to hang 30 plus points up, don't expect stinko Hall's defense to do anything except bend and break.

Like I said, drop kick him outta here and we instantly become Grey Cup winners as good as CGY.

9 hours ago, USABomberfan said:

We'll have to see what kind of shape our O is in by then, but if Lapolice doesn't start calling more deep balls, getting Harris healthy, and have an aggressive enough plan for us to hang 30 plus points up, don't expect stinko Hall's defense to do anything except bend and break.

Like I said, drop kick him outta here and we instantly become Grey Cup winners as good as CGY.

Between this post and the Carr thread, I gotta ask, is your house under any high voltage power lines, because... dang.

A lot will be determined in these playoffs.  Here's what I'm thinking:

Hall's defense is certainly going to get tested against Edmonton this game.  And I'll warrant the defense will need some help from the offense in this one.  BUT ....

If our offense can't get anything Ifng either cuz Nichols can't start or finish the game or is just too beatup with injuries, or they just crap the bed in general, Hall might get let off the hook.  Not necessarily what I'd do, but given what we've seen out of our offense as of late, it's fair to say they hold responsibility in their own right and the D can't do all the scoring.

But if on the other hand the offense plays adequately and Hall's defense gives up big plays all over the board, I'd hold his feet to the fire and send him packing if it causes the loss.

This one is going to be quite intriguing to say the least.

I think we caught Edmonton at the right times in the regular season though.  It's not easy either to beat a team 3x in a season.

What does give me confidence is the game is at home.  We definitely needed a home game and not a road disaster like we had having to play BC last year.  And we did have one extra day than Edmonton to prepare.

But that also means expectations MUST be raised for this game.  One and done is not acceptable when you host a playoff game.  Walters and OShea are safe regardless of the outcome, and they definitely should be.  Hall will need a win, a tough defensive showing, or the excuse of the offense short-circuiting to stay.  Otherwise the drop kicking I've been talking about will happen.

29 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Hall's defence did fine against Edmonton in the regular season. Oh sure some yards were given up but the Bombers were in control of the game both times. 

Plus we're already in Maas' head with the prospect of facing our hurry up offense. No opposing team had more problems with it than the Eskies.

Reilly is going to put up some big passing yards for sure... to think there's any chance we keep him under 300 is laughable.... but along with it, I feel he's also going to throw a couple INTs, that we can hopefully turn in to points.

I think if we can get the run game going, to set up the pass game, we can win the time of possession battle... and from what we've seen the last 6 weeks with the Bombers, that is critical to coming out on top!

What if we lose 21 to 20... But 14 of Edmontons points comes off turnovers? Like 2 pick 6's for example... Lets also say of those 20 points we score our D gets lets say.. A pick 6.. 

So... Do u blame the D? Who really only gives up 7 points or the O? Cuz i feel this topic is kind of ridiculous... You cant say if we lose... Hall needs to go.. I think hes done regardless but... How can anyone come out and say if we lose hall must go... There are so many variables here... 

Like 2 many to mention even... So much could happen.. Its crazy to say he should go if we lose.. What if we lose by 3 and the difference in the game is we fumbled or threw a pick 6... I mean.. Saying this stuff is all good but... Football especially in November is so unpredictable

2 hours ago, USABomberfan said:

I think we caught Edmonton at the right times in the regular season though.

When they were 7-0 and everyone was praising them as the best thing since sliced bread? Wasn't the game in Edmonton the last time they lost? Here's what I think, I think the Bombers just know how to handle that Eskimo team and it doesn't matter when they play, the Bombers just do the right things to beat them.