Fire Richie Hall !!!! DISGRACE COACH

12 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

I have it on good authority that the offensive game plan by LaPo is to score as many points as possible and the plan for the defence is to give up the fewest points possible.

just to expand on this... an anonymous source has informed me the Bomber plan to score at least one more point than the Esks...

if I reveal my source you'll never hear from me again...

On 11/8/2017 at 9:38 AM, bearpants said:

just to expand on this... an anonymous source has informed me the Bomber plan to score at least one more point than the Esks...

if I reveal my source you'll never hear from me again...

Well, I sure hope that source wasn't Medlock.

Oh and that's not a knock on JM, just a hope that his psyche isn't jinxed.

Edited by USABomberfan

2 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

Well, I sure hope that source wasn't Medlock.

Oh and that's not a knock on JM, just a hope that his psyche isn't jinxed.

I think it would be fitting if Medlock seals the deal for us this Sunday to answer the question  some posters here have been asking 'what have you done for us lately?'  

There is no other kicker I would want heading into playoffs, especially with the significant injuries our offence is dealing  with.  Even if Nichols is a go, how long will he last with that calf problem, hand issue, especially in cold weather?

JM  kicking eight field goals this game, defence  holding strong with one one pick six and a punt return for a touchdown will do just fine.

I personally have a lot on the line here in making some wagers around the office here in eskiblow land. I do not want to have to wear eskiblow apparel around the office on Monday to cover a bet.

Let's get it done Blue, we are due.

7 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I think it would be fitting if Medlock seals the deal for us this Sunday to answer the question  some posters here have been asking 'what have you done for us lately?'  

There is no other kicker I would want heading into playoffs, especially with the significant injuries our offence is dealing  with.  Even if Nichols is a go, how long will he last with that calf problem, hand issue, especially in cold weather?

JM  kicking eight field goals this game, defence  holding strong with one one pick six and a punt return for a touchdown will do just fine.

I personally have a lot on the line here in making some wagers around the office here in eskiblow land. I do not want to have to wear eskiblow apparel around the office on Monday to cover a bet.

Let's get it done Blue, we are due.

True though I'd prefer a double-digit win to not make it have to come down to that, even if it's not likely to happen.

Just now, USABomberfan said:

Man I am imploring everybody in the Bomber brass to rush Hall off the edge of a building right now.  This is an utterly ridiculous showing of this defense.

Nothing is going to change my mind at all.

FIRE RICHIE HALL RIGHT NOW

Enough of his garbage defense.

They will. But you are being ridiculous if you think that happens now. 

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

No. Our D has been the issue all year. They have given up huge yards every game. Hall needs to go. Eff off with Walters or Oshea... 11 and 7 followed by 12 and 6 = They stay. 

Why are you defending hall then?

This regime also has zero playoff wins. 

But hey, if youre happy just to have a team and winning is meaningless, cool. I respect that in a weird way. 

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Clearly Hall will go after this season,   no need to freak out at this point or get mad.    1% chance he comes back and they'll let him go after the Grey Cup is played when the season is quiet and hopefully we move in a direction where we don't play such a soft zone.

There've been people who shoulda been fired before who weren't.  He better be fired and it can't come soon enough.

44 minutes ago, White Out said:

Why are you defending hall then?

This regime also has zero playoff wins. 

But hey, if youre happy just to have a team and winning is meaningless, cool. I respect that in a weird way. 

Im not. But bottom line is missed tackles and blown coverage are on the players. Maybe if we had a MLB.