Fire Richie Hall !!!! DISGRACE COACH

Just to not start an overreaction, I know this is part of the CFL.  We had a big road win last week and unfortunately after so many games when things go right, you often have one that goes wrong, and such was tonight.

But having said that, RichiHall's chickens have come home to roost again.  This D has to be able to step up and get turnovers at some point, and his refusal to call blitzes is preventing them from doing that.  And Ryan Lankford ... I don't have any issues with him returning kicks, but his play as a wideout has been awful.  Killing our offense when he's in there.  Dom Davis sure didn't tear it up but our guys were making his numbers worse with the drops.

I think we can still get home field for the WSF, but it doesn't look like we're ready to knock off Calgary yet.

Edited by USABomberfan

1 minute ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

I agree but 10-4 teams just dont make big changes mid-season even though Hall defense is a ******* joke. Best we can hope for is an offseason change.

It ain't midseason, I'm talking about what we do in the playoffs, and if we are 1 and done or don't beat CGY, I'm completely putting the blame on Hall.

Lankford needs to be off the roster now.  He brings nothing, in fact often has a negative impact and our roster desperately needs that import spot on the DL if the other option is an unproductive receiver/returner.

Either promote one of the PR receivers or get Nevis back on the roster.

6 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

Come on people how many times must I spell it out?

If we so much as lose a playoff game Hall must be fired right after it.  Surely you understand that can happen.

U can say it 100000000 times. Its not happening with 4 games left. Just get it already. We all want him gone but we all know its not gonna happen with 4 games left. 

Edited by Goalie

Hall is definitely gone in the off season,   I don't see any reason why they would bring the guy back?    The defense is way to passive with all that talent.

Lankford... well he did no favours for himself tonight.   Bring in the next guy who wont' give away an easy int like he did late in the 2nd. 

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Why are we ignoring Lapo and his play calling? Totally ignoring our RB. Its october. Its windy. Its chilly .. Lets not run the ball. 

Because while tonight was a bad day at the office in that department, they've been primarily what's carried this team.  Add in Nichols's throwing hand injury and all those drops and that's the result.

Richie Hall on the other hand has been having these problems all year long and has even had his butt bailed out by the O.  His defenses have been soft for a while.  He got kicked out of Regina for putting shitty defenses on the field, and he's repeating it here.