Fire Richie Hall !!!! DISGRACE COACH

2 minutes ago, Judd said:

Everyone is shitting on hall. Yeah the defense wasn't great but it's not halls fault medlock isn't hitting standard 40 yarder.

The team was in a position to win. 1 of those kicks HAS to be hit. Period.

Medlock is being held accountable and I agree that 39 yards should be well in his ability to hit in clutch time.  But we wouldn't have had to rely on that if Richie Hall's stinko defense hadn't allowed that easy late 4th Q TD drive.  They get paid to make stops and they aren't making them.

10 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

That horrible effort by walker really chapped my buttocks. Hurl atm is as much a sign of our lack of starting NI depth as any thing imop. We simply need 2 more starting NIs. 1 to get poop AND nevis starting and 1 to get an IMP mlber in for hurl. Long term that might be 3 Nis on the OL and 1 DE. But for right now with the injuries who knows. 

Hall wont be fired before the grey cup. But he should be. 

Do you think MOS will actually fire him? 

Just now, Blueandgold said:

I’ve been on board for that since week 1. Better yet, start Coates over Denmark or Washington and get an import in there. 

Denmark's been a little quiet but I'm going to cut him a little slack cuz I know he can contribute, plus tonight was clearly a coming back party for Weston Dressler the way Nichols was throwing to him.  Washington on the other hand ...

Ryan Lankford is definitely done though now, especially after Chris Givens showed he can play and isn't afraid of contact.

Attention FedEx office, we're going to be shipping out a defensive coordinator, MLB and bad WR.  We want to overnight this.

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

Do you think MOS will actually fire him? 

I think he will actually. Mos and slowly been creeping in more and more on what the D does. I think he, walters and wade will sit down in the post season and immediately look to who they can bring in at DC. 

6 minutes ago, Mike said:

I honestly would start Thomas Miles over Sam Hurl next week. Hurl is garbage

Garbage might be a little flattering the way he's been playing this year. Maybe more of a soupy hot pile of garbage thats been sitting in the heat for a few weeks behind an Indian/Thai fusion restaurant.

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

In the offseason they wont sign him. Hes gone. Its obvious. Im not sure where this Oshea wont fire guys thing comes from. 

It's the whole "loyalty" thingy that I think fans have ingrained as saying MOS will not fire any coaches under any circumstances.  While I'm certain he's not vocally telling the media that Richie is gone, I'm with you in that I don't believe he likes what he sees with this garbage and I think he and Walters will give Hall the pink slip.  But if not ... I normally don't like the higher-ups like Miller and the BOD getting involved in this, but if they gotta put the boot down to see Hall kicked out ... so be it.

2 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

It's the whole "loyalty" thingy that I think fans have ingrained as saying MOS will not fire any coaches under any circumstances.  While I'm certain he's not vocally telling the media that Richie is gone, I'm with you in that I don't believe he likes what he sees with this garbage and I think he and Walters will give Hall the pink slip.  But if not ... I normally don't like the higher-ups like Miller and the BOD getting involved in this, but if they gotta put the boot down to see Hall kicked out ... so be it.

Maybe Miller would refuse to get involved. Maybe he likes Hall, who knows?

Edited by SpeedFlex27

Our defense forces a lot of turnovers and is a big part of us winning games. We’re also missing stud players like Leggett, and Westerman. Not to mention the fact that we have useless players out there such as Hurl and Knox. 

This is all a long winded way of saying that I don’t entirely blame Hall for our defensive issues. With that being said, I could do without ever seeing a Richie Hall ”prevent D” again in my life.

2 minutes ago, Blueandgold said:

Our defense forces a lot of turnovers and is a big part of us winning games. We’re also missing stud players like Leggett, and Westerman. Not to mention the fact that we have useless players out there such as Hurl and Knox. 

This is all a long winded way of saying that I don’t entirely blame Hall for our defensive issues. With that being said, I could do without ever seeing a Richie Hall ”prevent D” again in my life.

Even with all of our starters in we play the same. 

Hall should go but boy does this team need some additional talent on defense.  MLB is the most obvious but they probably need to get Loffler out of the safety position.  He just too slow back there.  Maybe one of the OLB positions?  Need more depth for the d-line as well.

I feel pretty confident Medlock will be taking a significant paycut in the off season or he will be gone.  Nearly $200,000 for an American field goal kicker who has had two terrible games and another few questionable ones on top of that is simply not good enough for that salary.  Below 80% for the season.

I'm also questioning the depth Walters and the scouts have provided the Bombers with this season.  Toronto came into this game with more injuries then the Bombers yet the offense had their way with a defense that was only missing a few personal.  On offense this team loses Adams last week and is life or death to move the ball against the Lions.  On a related note, I heard on the 1290 pre-game show that the Bombers had only lost 65 man-games to injuries whereas the league average is over 200.  Winnipeg has been extremely fortunate up to this point.

anyone else notice the play .....  Bomber d was off side, no whistle, Ricky Ray carried on with the play, ran to the sideline, 50 Knox was actually strolling  across the field in Ray's direction, as the play was clearly continuing, then basically slowly jogged down the field while a long completion was made and play still live.

At least that's what I saw.

Edited by Mark F

4 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Maybe Miller would refuse to get involved. Maybe he likes Hall, who knows?

Well, obviously we don't, but I just think all these games blowing leads in the 4th quarter are driving the nail into Richie Hall's coffin.  And sure MOS is loyal to a point, but he's a former LB who believes in tough stingy defense and can't imagine he's going to tolerate this too much longer.

You just have to remember, if he's going to fire somebody, he's quiet about it.

20 minutes ago, Mike said:

I honestly would start Thomas Miles over Sam Hurl next week. Hurl is garbage. 

I would start anyone over Sam Hurl - Anyone! I paid special attention to his play today and all I can say is that I could do better (and I am 72 years old). Worse MLB in the league hands down.

2 minutes ago, blueandgoldguy said:

Hall should go but boy does this team need some additional talent on defense.  MLB is the most obvious but they probably need to get Loffler out of the safety position.  He just too slow back there.  Maybe one of the OLB positions?  Need more depth for the d-line as well.

I feel pretty confident Medlock will be taking a significant paycut in the off season or he will be gone.  Nearly $200,000 for an American field goal kicker who has had two terrible games and another few questionable ones on top of that is simply not good enough for that salary.  Below 80% for the season.

I'm also questioning the depth Walters and the scouts have provided the Bombers with this season.  Toronto came into this game with more injuries then the Bombers yet the offense had their way with a defense that was only missing a few personal.  On offense this team loses Adams last week and is life or death to move the ball against the Lions.  On a related note, I heard on the 1290 pre-game show that the Bombers had only lost 65 man-games to injuries whereas the league average is over 200.  Winnipeg has been extremely fortunate up to this point.

I'll leave it up to our scouts and GM to decide whether Medlock should stay.  Seems like this team is always a turnstile for kickers as it is.  One kicker gets hot, then gets cold, but I'd like to think it's that way just about everywhere.  You get the Ridirt fans just about ready to crucify Crapigna at one time, and then he gets made a hero another.  Borris Bede is inconistent, Parades the same.

I blame the defense more because it's been another "here we go again" outing from them.  Hall loves that prevent D too much and is too stubborn to stop it.  He must be the first to go as soon as that clock hits zero on the season.

3 minutes ago, blueandgoldguy said:

I wouldn't right him off just yet. For the last little while, I've noticed when he actually makes a field goal, he still looks like someone peed in his cornflakes. Something is going on with him mentally, hope it's just football and hope he snaps out of it. 

At this stage, I still wouldn't take anyone else.

Let’s be completely honest here. Our offense has regressed to where it was early in the season where for long stretches of the game even driving by putting together 3-4 first downs together doesn’t happen.  Injuries need to be overcome.  Lapo and Nichols both have to give new receivers trust to make some plays (as they did on the final drive to set up the kick.

That the Argos didn’t put 40 on us at least is huge given the hibernating O.  The D came to play.  FFS though Loffler and Walker need to wrap tackles.

1 minute ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I wouldn't right him off just yet. For the last little while, I've noticed when he actually makes a field goal, he still looks like someone peed in his cornflakes. Something is going on with him mentally, hope it's just football and hope he snaps out of it. 

Not writing him off.  He is not earning $185,000 per season though.  He probably is making nearly twice as much as the next highest paid kicker.  While he does punt - average at best in that department - he is probably only worth 2/3s of what he makes at this point.  $185,000 kickers make 38 - 45 yard field goals, they don't miss two in a game.

3 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

At the end of the day it doesn’t really matter what’s going on he’s missing kicks.  Maybe needs to drop some of the histrionic stuff and kick the ball.