Fire Richie Hall !!!! DISGRACE COACH

1 minute ago, USABomberfan said:

So in other words he should be playing with the mediocre jacks in BC or Montreal.

He's a good enough National to play with every team in the league.  Heck, he's good enough to be with the defence in some specific/special packages.  

3 minutes ago, mfranc said:

He's a good enough National to play with every team in the league.  Heck, he's good enough to be with the defence in some specific/special packages.  

Ok, then we will gladly ship him back to your loser trough in SSK where he belongs then.  If whiffing on tackles on a regular is good enough for a national, then take him and get him outta here.

Oh, and take Richie Sucko Hall back there with you too, he's the biggest loser coach right now.

Edited by USABomberfan

Any update on Travis Bond? Saw him in civies walking around and he didn't look good. Eyes all glassy. I think he got his bell rung pretty good. I didn't see what happened just that he appeared to be out-cold laying face down on the turf. Trainer was going through the concussion protocol with him on the table. Hope he's okay.

DSCF2953.jpg

39 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

Ok, then we will gladly ship him back to your loser trough in SSK where he belongs then.  If whiffing on tackles on a regular is good enough for a national, then take him and get him outta here.

Oh, and take Richie Sucko Hall back there with you too, he's the biggest loser coach right now.

A big fat no to Richie Hall (been there done that).  Sammy Hurl?  For the right price I'd love to have him back.  Of course he'd not be a starter but in some situations and on teams he'd be a solid contributor.

50 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I was extremely pissed off at the time about the Lions losing to the Eskimos last night. It wasn't about what you posted. 

I understand. The weekend has been a perfect storm for the Blue. The 1 point loss to Toronto stills stings like a *****. In my younger days as a competitor and even now as a fan I hate losing. Hate it!

losing1.giflosing9.gif

15 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Yeah, saw Briggs & Elkakite out there with Hurl & just shook my head. 

"You could have sailed a cargo ship through that A-gap. Touchdown bad guys." -- Doug Brown

Bombers have to come up with a convincing win against the Tabbies. The problem I foresee is that the Lions nearly upset the Esks and are likely quite unpredictable with nothing to lose. This is not gonna be a gimme game for the Bombers and they need to impress the hometown faithful.

44 minutes ago, tracker said:

Bombers have to come up with a convincing win against the Tabbies. The problem I foresee is that the Lions nearly upset the Esks and are likely quite unpredictable with nothing to lose. This is not gonna be a gimme game for the Bombers and they need to impress the hometown faithful.

Bombers handled both the esks and lions without a lot of problems already this month. Not overly concerned. 

34 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Bombers handled both the esks and lions without a lot of problems already this month. Not overly concerned. 

I do have some concerns - Lions have nothing to lose - we do and therefore will be tight. If we lose to the Lions and go into Calgary with a need to win and even though Calgary is not playing for any thing other than keeping sharp for the Western Finals, I really do not like our chances for a  win in Calgary

3 hours ago, jazzsax said:

Lets get over it. I'm going to guess based on how this game turned out, our boys will come back next week with a vengeance. 

And then, a nothing game in Calgary to close out the season. If anything hope we smoke em

I'll gladly wait for the playoffs to do that.  Hopefully we just finish off BC and drive the nail in Buono's coffin next game, thereby securing home field for the WSF.  I'd like to see Dominique Davis start against Calgary.

17 hours ago, BBRT said:

I do have some concerns - Lions have nothing to lose - we do and therefore will be tight. If we lose to the Lions and go into Calgary with a need to win and even though Calgary is not playing for any thing other than keeping sharp for the Western Finals, I really do not like our chances for a  win in Calgary

My concern with the Lions is how dirty they played the last time they were here. I can't see them changing their strategy this time around, especially now that they can just play spoiler and resort to greaseball tactics.

My concern is our players thinking "we have zero chance of losing". That's the biggest thing I'm taking out of post-game comments after the Argos loss. Players were phoning things in. Nichols had a line about "We can't think we're going to beat everyone on our talent, alone...." I think there's guys who aren't focused and aren't treating every game like a playoff game. If you're not dialed in every snap, every game....nearly every team in the league can beat you.

17 hours ago, BBRT said:

They had nothing to lose in this last game against EDM and Wally was still playing not to lose with them.  Right now it's sink or swim with Jennings under center for him and I think his players are ready to give up on him.

11 minutes ago, Noeller said:

My concern is our players thinking "we have zero chance of losing". That's the biggest thing I'm taking out of post-game comments after the Argos loss. Players were phoning things in. Nichols had a line about "We can't think we're going to beat everyone on our talent, alone...." I think there's guys who aren't focused and aren't treating every game like a playoff game. If you're not dialed in every snap, every game....nearly every team in the league can beat you.

I believe the Argos are better than their record.  They've had a ton of winnable games this year that have had just a few bounces go against them, or where the awful refs hosed them like they did against the Ridirts.  Our loss was just one of those games that had to turn in their favor at some point, just unfortunately had to be us.

I'm starting to become really annoyed that the three teams were laughing stocks last year and the first half of this one are all getting better and the Bombers cannot even hold their own. We can shrug and blame the injuries to Adams and Leggett, but the warning signs have been there all year. The game against BC is not just "another game".

1 hour ago, USABomberfan said:

I believe the Argos are better than their record.  They've had a ton of winnable games this year that have had just a few bounces go against them, or where the awful refs hosed them like they did against the Ridirts.  Our loss was just one of those games that had to turn in their favor at some point, just unfortunately had to be us.

And if Medlock makes the kick, that would just be another winnable game that they lost. I agree with your assessment.

15 minutes ago, tracker said:

I'm starting to become really annoyed that the three teams were laughing stocks last year and the first half of this one are all getting better and the Bombers cannot even hold their own. We can shrug and blame the injuries to Adams and Leggett, but the warning signs have been there all year. The game against BC is not just "another game".

They lost by 1 point in a game where the kicker missed 2 kicks that should have been routine for him.... Not even holding their own? They played like **** and the Argos still needed a missed kick to win that game so get ****** with the doom and gloom ****.