Fire Richie Hall !!!! DISGRACE COACH

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

No team, not even Calgary, has the best players at all positions....it just doesn't work that way.

No that's not true, The Bombers are the only team with weaknesses in their lineup, every other team is loaded 3 deep at all positions with allstar calibre players. ******* Walters can't even build a team. SMH

Just now, SPuDS said:

well the way you worded it made it sound like you believe Calgary, player for player, has the best in each spot and that doesn't really hold any water. Now if you meant the sum of all their parts together means they have a level field of skill or some such.. then that I would agree with.. they don't have any holes or glaring weak spots on their roster.. 

That's exactly what I was saying. Thanks.:)

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

No that's not true, The Bombers are the only team with weaknesses in their lineup, every other team is loaded 3 deep at all positions with allstar calibre players. ******* Walters can't even build a team. SMH

u8BFJ.gif

On 10/19/2017 at 2:46 PM, 17to85 said:

Umm if that were true, we wouldn't be 11-4 right now.

It's official ....

Richie Hall has no technique concepts and his D cannot deliver in crunch time in games.  He has to get axed at all costs.

Having said that ... tough game for Medlock.  39 yards is in his range and he should be able to hit that.

Well ... can only hope BC comes up with an upset tonight, or we finish em off next week.

4 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

-----Oh, and the middle linebacker

That Walker gave him an easy shot after slowing down Wilder on that play and he looked like a jr high kid trying to make a tackle says it all.

Richie Hall has to be fired and Hurl shipped out.

I say Walters should already be doing some talent hunting right now for a better defensive coordinator cuz I know they're out there.  Somebody, anybody is better than old Richie sucko Hall.

Edited by USABomberfan

1 minute ago, USABomberfan said:

That Walker gave him an easy shot after slowing down Wilder on that play and he looked like a jr high kid trying to make a tackle says it all.

That horrible effort by walker really chapped my buttocks. Hurl atm is as much a sign of our lack of starting NI depth as any thing imop. We simply need 2 more starting NIs. 1 to get poop AND nevis starting and 1 to get an IMP mlber in for hurl. Long term that might be 3 Nis on the OL and 1 DE. But for right now with the injuries who knows. 

Hall wont be fired before the grey cup. But he should be. 

1 minute ago, USABomberfan said:

He's an absolute joke. Just a slug out there with no speed, awareness, or tackle ability. Its too late this year but at this point i'd look into starting another Canadian on the o-line if it means getting that plug out of the lineup next year and bringing in an American difference maker at MLB.

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

That horrible effort by walker really chapped my buttocks. Hurl atm is as much a sign of our lack of starting NI depth as any thing imop. We simply need 2 more starting NIs. 1 to get poop AND nevis starting and 1 to get an IMP mlber in for hurl. Long term that might be 3 Nis on the OL and 1 DE. But for right now with the injuries who knows. 

Hall wont be fired before the grey cup. But he should be. 

It was Walker who actually made a good effort cuz he went down low on the RB and almost took him down.  If Hurl was even an average MLB or if that was Leggett, he would've finished em off easy right there and not looked like a bumbling clown.  But I'm not going to hear any more defense now about Hurl being an asset.

Ship Richie Hall outta here and send Hurl with him, send em both over to BC, they'll fit in nicely there with old Wally.

Just now, Judd said:

Everyone is shitting on hall. It's not halls fault medlock isn't hitting standard 40 yarder.

The team was in a position to win. 1 of those kicks HAS to be hit.

Its true. If we won the game, hall would still need to be canned though. The D needs to not give up multiple 5-7 minute td drives. 550+ yards to the argos offense.  And lose a game that we had a double digit lead in the 4th. Not going into the play offs, and NOT against an east division team SOO desperate they gambled on almost every 3rd down. And made going for it on 3rd and 2-8 seem like a good idea. 

Just now, USABomberfan said:

It was Walker who actually made a good effort cuz he went down low on the RB and almost took him down.  If Hurl was even an average MLB or if that was Leggett, he would've finished em off easy right there and not looked like a bumbling clown.  But I'm not going to hear any more defense now about Hurl being an asset.

Ship Richie Hall outta here and send Hurl with him, send em both over to BC, they'll fit in nicely there with old Wally.

The one where he went for the hit not the wrap n tackle.