Fire Richie Hall !!!! DISGRACE COACH

Lankford sucked in Sask last year - why the bombers thought he would be different this year is beyond me...  Just hoping TJ Thorpe did something major to get released and not just ask for more game time or something that Osh took as 'not being a team player' - could really use that guy right now.

Seems like each contending team improved with mid-season signings and NFL castoffs...  where is Mulumba...

As ugly as Lankford's attempt was there were damned few Bombers actually showed up to play against Hamilton. Let's just call it what it was, they played a stinker and got their asses handed to them as a result. Lucky for us this team has shown the ability to rebound so let's just lick the wounds and move on. 

17 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

As ugly as Lankford's attempt was there were damned few Bombers actually showed up to play against Hamilton. Let's just call it what it was, they played a stinker and got their asses handed to them as a result. Lucky for us this team has shown the ability to rebound so let's just lick the wounds and move on. 

To thrash a deceased equine, this team cannot give up all those yards again and again and expect the offense to put up 40+ points every game to bail them out and/or rely on timely turnovers. Its not sustainable and Hamilton coaches exploited the Bomber vulnerabilities perfectly. Now that the recipe for beating the Bombers is out there, we are gonna see a lot more of that. Masoli is not a great quarterback and their re-tread  running back is not al all-star but the Bomber defence sure made them look like it.

16 minutes ago, tracker said:

To thrash a deceased equine, this team cannot give up all those yards again and again and expect the offense to put up 40+ points every game to bail them out and/or rely on timely turnovers. Its not sustainable and Hamilton coaches exploited the Bomber vulnerabilities perfectly. Now that the recipe for beating the Bombers is out there, we are gonna see a lot more of that. Masoli is not a great quarterback and their re-tread  running back is not al all-star but the Bomber defence sure made them look like it.

gotta agree - we may or probably will make the playoff's even if a cross over (if we lose all the last 4) does not matter - Never going very far in any playoff scenario with a Richie Hall Defense - nope not going to happen IMHO.

Getting slapped in the face and kicked in the behind by Hamilton, may be a good tonic for us. 

Focus. We need to get back to it. 

I don’t believe we cannot win with a Richie Hall defence. I don’t think there is anybody who is pushing for a defence like ours. Too many question marks. But we’ve seen some good play from those guys, and that’s what it will take to win playoff games. A good defensive game plan and, of course, execution. There is no way in a buck’s worth of quarters that we’re going to dump Hall now, so we better get used to it.

2 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Getting slapped in the face and kicked in the behind by Hamilton, may be a good tonic for us. 

Focus. We need to get back to it. 

I don’t believe we cannot win with a Richie Hall defence. I don’t think there is anybody who is pushing for a defence like ours. Too many question marks. But we’ve seen some good play from those guys, and that’s what it will take to win playoff games. A good defensive game plan and, of course, execution. There is no way in a buck’s worth of quarters that we’re going to dump Hall now, so we better get used to it.

You may wish to amend the double negative which currently reads as a positive.

On 10/7/2017 at 7:31 PM, JuranBoldenRules said:

Lankford hasn’t took a ball past midfield in months on a return.  If that’s why he’s on the roster that’s even stupider.

Lapo loves having a speed guy.  Always has.  Problem is this guy and McDuffie are terrible receivers who have low football IQ so unless they are running in a straight line they are useless.

I'm just saying that versatility to play on ST - not necessarily the productivity - is why I think he was kept on the active roster over Thorpe.

2 hours ago, Stickem said:

Lankford kicking field goals at practice....HUH....emergency I guess....This kid seems to be very versatile BUT maybe he should polish the best part of his game first....I can see why we keep him around....just wind him up and put him in....No guarantee's though

He's able to play many positions poorly and not one productively. What a gem.

should never have even made the roster to begin with. 

On 10/8/2017 at 3:55 AM, SpeedFlex27 said:

Seems to me there's a few free agent kickers & punters out there like Chris Milo & Hugh Old Goat Face O'Neill as well as others if you needed to find someone in a pinch. So, carrying a sub par player as a receiver like Lankford in the event Justin Medlock is injured seems counter productive. Just get through the game the injury occurs & bring in a kicker/punter the next practice week. 

He would be the in-game, emergency replacement... not something permanent if Medlock went down for any period of time...

On 10/8/2017 at 1:33 AM, wbbfan said:

I believe OB said hes the back up punter and jake thomas is the back up kicker. 

Watching Jake Thomas line up for a field goal would be worth the price of admission!

7 hours ago, bearpants said:

He would be the in-game, emergency replacement... not something permanent if Medlock went down for any period of time...

Watching Jake Thomas line up for a field goal would be worth the price of admission!

I thought the same thing when i heard that lol!