Game 5 : Hurricanes

2 minutes ago, iHeart said:

oh....damn, I think he spent more time growing that pre-season beard

well I guess that's another rookie mistake he'll have learned, it sometimes helps to skate a little during the summer

No. He skated just not as much. He spent more time in the gym.. Cant u tell? Hes bigger than last year. 

We are 5 games in. Time to realize there are 77 games left. 

Just back from the game, kinda so-so Helle has improved both positioning, and rebound control, Buff still taking way to long shifts, Ehlers motor at 100 Perreault injury doesn't bother me I'm not a fan, Morrissey was very good, Tavev tries real hard but doesn't accomplish much, Wheeler still slumping, Laine clanged one off the post real quick release , Dano and Petan don't bring much to the table with this team and best part was the win, 3 in a row and we didn't have to wait all year for that to happen

2 hours ago, bustamente said:

Just back from the game, kinda so-so Helle has improved both positioning, and rebound control, Buff still taking way to long shifts, Ehlers motor at 100 Perreault injury doesn't bother me I'm not a fan, Morrissey was very good, Tavev tries real hard but doesn't accomplish much, Wheeler still slumping, Laine clanged one off the post real quick release , Dano and Petan don't bring much to the table with this team and best part was the win, 3 in a row and we didn't have to wait all year for that to happen

The fourth line got five minutes of ice time... and I noticed them driving play for whenever they were on the ice

17 hours ago, Floyd said:

The fourth line got five minutes of ice time... and I noticed them driving play for whenever they were on the ice

That's a pretty talented 4th line, two first rounders and a second rounder (Armia/Petan/Dano).  More talented than our plugger third line with stone hands Matty.

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

That's a pretty talented 4th line, two first rounders and a second rounder (Armia/Petan/Dano).  More talented than our plugger third line with stone hands Matty.

But those are proven non-scoring muckers... they deserve more ice time than three guys with playmaking potential...