Stamps @ Awful Masolis / Redblacks @ Ridirts

USABomberfan

Well, I know the last thing I should hope is that the Stamps throw the kitchen sink and wreck Masoli considering them losing would knock em down to only 1 game and a half ahead of us, but at the same time I'd love to see Hamilton get reminded of why they suck, and that Devone Claybrooks defense is bound to do that.  Plus, Calgary wouldn't be likely to lose enough to get us top in the West anyway so .... let em keep winning and maybe we luck out catching them on an off day in the West Final.

Second game .... I believe Trevor Harris is back for Ottawa, or at least he played against BC last week and got them that win.  I think the Ridirts are gonna see their fluky luck come to an end this game, Ottawa matched up against them pretty good last game.  Time for those fans to start choking on sandwiches and the Redblacks to make their move.

How does an official 5 yards away from the play miss that call,  not even close to a catch and makes the Stamps burn their challenge. Maybe a pessimistic point of view but maybe the official are tired of being second guessed so a couple of early crappy call both ways and get rid of the challenge for the rest of the game.

Edited by bustamente

2 minutes ago, bustamente said:

How does an official 5 yards away from the play miss that call,  not even close to a catch and makes the Stamps burn their challenge.

Yeah that's insane.  And one of the few times me and Rod Black were in agreement about the challenge rule.

Also, I didn't like that PI call just now.