Stamps @ Awful Masolis / Redblacks @ Ridirts

USABomberfan

47 minutes ago, Booch said:

Actually Knox has performed a lot better lately...comes in on certain packages now and has been disruptive and is a good blitzer when asked too...I see his role evolving a bit differently now and it has helped his game.

I think Knox future in pro football is probably as a defensive end if he gets a shot.  Certainly can’t read the play well enough to play off the line.

1 hour ago, Booch said:

Mulumba could if that's truly the scheme we are running....which I have doubts on. He has better measurables than Hurl...actually close or better at some than Bear Woods..Tank Reed and Soliman...so he could handle that spot...Or you use him like a Ty Jones or James Parker and line him up all over and let him be a beast

I totally agree that Mulumba could fill the MLB role in Hall's current scheme...  especially with Hall dropping DEs back into coverage at times as well

On 10/16/2017 at 1:30 PM, JuranBoldenRules said:

Must have missed the last number of games.  Tons of zone blitzes.  Tons of guys playing interchangeably in coverages and blitzes.

I really loved that sequence last game where we ran the exact same HB blitz with TJH twice in a row.  First time was a sack, I think the second was a hurry.  It was like a kid in Madden spamming an overpowered play.