Stamps @ Awful Masolis / Redblacks @ Ridirts

USABomberfan

2 minutes ago, Mark F said:

listening to 620 ckrm sask radio again. 

play by play guy is going nuts with excitement.

score.... 3 all tie.

:D

They don't even try be objective. I've drove through that dump and listened to a riders game and the play by play guy literally would pout and react like "awwwwww" when the other team scored.

Glad we have the legend bob Irving.

Man the province of saskatchewan is a hole

46 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Hamilton officially the dumbest team ever. How did we lose these morons?

Ummm you do realize right that the same Stampeders who smashed them 60-1 had to fight for their lives to beat them tonight, and also might have lost if Hamilton hadn't botched that RZ opportunity.  Point is I thought Calgary would beat them by 20 or so tonight.  Hamilton gave em a huge fight.

7 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

Ummm you do realize right that the same Stampeders who smashed them 60-1 had to fight for their lives to beat them tonight, and also might have lost if Hamilton hadn't botched that RZ opportunity.  Point is I thought Calgary would beat them by 20 or so tonight.  Hamilton gave em a huge fight.

Calgary looked awful tonight. 

Just now, USABomberfan said:

And I believe part of that is because the Tiger Cats were playing at a much more competitive level these last few weeks than they have all season.

Now if only the Redbacks would show these melon shits who's boss.

RedBlacks  got lucky last season with Hank. Got hot for 2 games in the post season. They are terribly overrated, aren't they?

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

RedBlacks  got lucky last season with Hank. Got hot for 2 games in the post season. They are terribly overrated, aren't they?

They keep giving the Riders opportunities to run away with this game.  Sooner or later they will.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne