Stamps @ Awful Masolis / Redblacks @ Ridirts

USABomberfan

Such a stark difference in an O`shea led team vs a Jones led team. Mike has his guys humble. Get a first down. Get up and go for it again. Get a TD, quick celebration and off to the sideline to pump up the Defence. A team that plays like a team and will jump through hoops for each other and the coaches.

Jones has a complete circus going on. Premadonmas running around taking dumb penalties and crying for penalties. Stupid first down street fighter crap (what is with that)  5 min td celebrations and a complete me first attitude on the team. 

The Riders have a ton of talent no doubt. But the coaching and attitude on that team is a mess. It's going to really burn them after losing next week and going into a tailspin.

3 hours ago, Judd said:

As much as i would love eliminating the riders at home now I kinda  want to see the riders cross over and play ottawa.  

There's never any east/west grudge matches so that would be a good playoff atmosphere.

How bout let's bring em to IGF and knock em out.

7 hours ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Such a stark difference in an O`shea led team vs a Jones led team. Mike has his guys humble. Get a first down. Get up and go for it again. Get a TD, quick celebration and off to the sideline to pump up the Defence. A team that plays like a team and will jump through hoops for each other and the coaches.

Jones has a complete circus going on. Premadonmas running around taking dumb penalties and crying for penalties. Stupid first down street fighter crap (what is with that)  5 min td celebrations and a complete me first attitude on the team. 

The Riders have a ton of talent no doubt. But the coaching and attitude on that team is a mess. It's going to really burn them after losing next week and going into a tailspin.

Reminds me of Swaggerville...  to much emotions which at times can be good,  and at other times be self destructive.   

I have barely if ever seen a Bomber take an unnecessary penalty from losing their cool.  

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

Reminds me of Swaggerville...  to much emotions which at times can be good,  and at other times be self destructive.   

I have barely if ever seen a Bomber take an unnecessary penalty from losing their cool.  

I believe that Harris did that today.

1 hour ago, J5V said:

Harris threw a punch today. It sent a message. I liked it.

What message did it send? "I'm frustrated, so let's punch an opponent and cost my team"...? Not a good message to send, especially in an important game.

1 hour ago, voodoochylde said:

It was ******* selfish and cost us a chance at three points in a close game .. frustrated or not,  you HAVE to be aware of the bigger picture.

Agreed. No excuse for that. Very uncharacteristic of him and he had a tough day, but like you said: bigger picture.

Edited by blue_gold_84

12 hours ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Almost 20 years in the league and hasn't won ****. Especially when it matters.. You can only go so far with KG as your QB he's good at making below average teams look average but that's about it. 

In his defense, I think he was a broken arm away from a championship back in '07. Even with Dinwiddie, the Bombers only lost by 4. 

On 10/14/2017 at 9:34 PM, J5V said:

Harris threw a punch today. It sent a message. I liked it.

Not really.  This isn't hockey.  Yes, it's good to have some feistiness and be physical, but you gotta stay smart and disciplined in big games.  If you don't, you're just like Johnny Sears who cost us some big ones with his foolishness.

On 10/13/2017 at 10:07 PM, USABomberfan said:

I'd take him over just about anyone except Randle, and certainly over Hurl at MLB.

so he makes a few good plays at HB and he's suddenly qualified to be a middle linebacker?... that's not how football works...

On 10/14/2017 at 12:39 PM, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Such a stark difference in an O`shea led team vs a Jones led team.

just proving the old saying that a team take on the persona of its coach... the Bombers play hard and act with class on and off the field... the riders, meanwhile, are a bunch of assclowns on and off the field...