Kittens vs Bombers GDT

MrFreakzilla

Game time 3pm. B.C will try to get a win on the road after embarrassing themselves at home their last two games against eastern opponents.

Flanders is out with Washington coming back in. 

Feoli-Gudino is back on the roster and an educated guess says Wolitarsky will be back in street clothes. With that being said I'm not the head coach and I wouldn't be the first person in the history of time to be wrong.

Edited by MrFreakzilla

12 minutes ago, Nolby said:

Any idea on number of tickets sold? It's getting to crunch time and that stadium should be sold out.

You'd think so, right?  

Outside 2001, I've been pretty consistently disappointed with how fans in this city support the team  at times.  Lacklustre turnouts for late season or playoff games .. there's always a reason why people don't turn out:  too cold, too wet, better on TV, cottages (summer) ..

This team is playing well. They've demonstrated (organizationally) they are committed to the fans .. hope the fans will show their commitment in turn .. pack the house, sell out the playoff game 

So Corney is still playing?  Just nicked up?

Worst receiving core since Brett Ralph days...  hoping they surprise me

Hoping Denmark steps up for a huge game...  feel like JFG/Coates side of the field will be good for at least one INT

Need big games from Johnson and Santos-Knox