Game 6 : Blue Jackets

Lots to digest for a Tuesday night game in mid-October!  The Jets likely won't mind....but what's with this schedule?  **** we all complained when we played TOO MUCH last season....now it's game on, 2 days off, game on.   Craziness.  Hope Pau Mau is taking advantage of all this practice time. 

Tonight.... is this Jets Fans online favourite lineup?!?   No Perreault sucks, and I think we all like Lowry in the lineup somewhere (4th line).   But Connor in.   Lemieux in.   Poolman in.    Not many guys left for the haters to pick on ;)

Good test tonight.  CLB is a hell of a team. 

When's Toby's LBI? :P

Man there's still 10 minutes left in this game.

And ship! 5-1

Do we blame PaMa's off-set off-colour tie?

Whose still waiting for that Petan breakout game?

THought Ben should have started in place of Chiarot.

Trouba not so good.

Armia finally and a shorty too.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

The colour guy is seriously suggesting that Matt Hendricks return will make a big difference to this team...  that was more entertaining than this entire game.

Trouba is playing really sloppy at times.  Seems checked out.

Splitting up ESW is strange.  Laine on right side too.

Same old story - Jets D disorganized, team falls apart when down, line juggling, everyone frustrated.

48 minutes ago, Judd said:

Connor to top line. And rightfully so. He belongs

Get mason away from this team. Flops around like pav with worse awareness.

He can't make a save. He's unsalvagebale garbage 

sigh....my cousin warned me about Mason....why didn't I take Dev seriously

15 minutes ago, iHeart said:

sigh....my cousin warned me about Mason....why didn't I take Dev seriously

I didn't know much about him but I had lots of confidence in him mostly just due to confidence in Chevy. But I just can't, he's a total fish out of water. He just plain sucks 

22 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Always play the hot Goalie, alas tonight it would not of helped. Take your pick either the coaching is terrible or the players are terrible, this team is going nowhere yet again this year if something doesn't change .

Was it 19 shots in the first period...?

10 hours ago, Floyd said:

How many times have we heard Maurice make this same lame speech...

We fell into their game plan... we didn't play chip and chase... we didn't finish our checks.

Its HIS JOB to keep the players in the game... to scheme something that's not chip and chase...!!!

EXACTLY. This team has no identity. You watch teams with inferior talent like ottawa sans karlsson, heck even Vegas play a PERFECT system and skate hard, finish checks, pass tape to tape. We have nothing. A Soft pressureless PK, a PP that gives up the puck with any bit of pressure. Defense where everyone just runs around in circles.

We're a fake .500 on the backs of Hellebuyck. And he can only save us for so long