Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)

BigBlue

Wasn't sure where to post this  but any further word on the Bisons OL in Green Bay? He apparently looked really good in one pre season game but was 3rd on the depth chart last I saw. Anyone read anything more? 

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Wasn't sure where to post this  but any further word on the Bisons OL in Green Bay? He apparently looked really good in one pre season game but was 3rd on the depth chart last I saw. Anyone read anything more? 

He's credited with a sack in the last game...on his own QB! I'll try and find the clip.

Edited by Mr Dee

5 hours ago, Noeller said:

I had read that he had graded very well in preseason game #1, but graded poorly in the second game. 

Doesn't sound like he did well last night either. 

The interior of the offensive line was difficult to watch. Geoff Gray, Justin McCray, Lucas Patrick and Kofi Amichia all struggled mightily. "

"Justin McCray gave up a sack getting bull rushed and Geoff Gray was beaten badly on the Pack's final offensive snap, another sack for 14 yards."

1 hour ago, bigg jay said:

Doesn't sound like he did well last night either. 

The interior of the offensive line was difficult to watch. Geoff Gray, Justin McCray, Lucas Patrick and Kofi Amichia all struggled mightily. "

"Justin McCray gave up a sack getting bull rushed and Geoff Gray was beaten badly on the Pack's final offensive snap, another sack for 14 yards."

That's it! Back to Winnipeg!

6qmZlZl.jpg

That's a disgusting hire for the Ti-Cats. That's an embarrassment for the league. To even have considered Briles tells me everything I need to know about the current management at the Ti-Cats.  Austin-Tillman-Jones-Briles cannot be out of the league soon enough for me.

What's Bob doing?

Ridiculous hire. They already have 192 coaches there.....so they have to bring this guy?  Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.....and the balls at the same time. This will sure bring Hamilton fans flocking to the park.

One way you can take attention away from the total fail on the field, I suppose.   Inane and disgraceful.