Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)

BigBlue

8 hours ago, SPuDS said:

well this sucks.. never knew he was so hurt.

Hefney arm paralyzed

It does suck. Allways liked him. Thought we got rid of him far too soon. He sounds kind of bitter and negative towards playing up here. His nephew saying hed never play up here. That exact play and injury could happen at any level. Forget football, the most violent sport in the world imo, countless guys have blown out Achilles, knees and more playing pick up games of basketball. Should no one do that either? 

6 hours ago, Mike said:

If there's ever a way to contribute any kind of money to Hefney, I'd be more than happy to do it. It's a shame the CFL can't sort this out for it's players, I legitimately feel for the guy. He gave his all to the league. 

I would also contribute to something like this.

6 hours ago, Mike said:

If there's ever a way to contribute any kind of money to Hefney, I'd be more than happy to do it. It's a shame the CFL can't sort this out for it's players, I legitimately feel for the guy. He gave his all to the league. 

Mike, if you you know of a website, blog or forum that could be accessed through this site, and somehow could get that link to provide for Heffer, that would be great. Know anyone? 

4 hours ago, Rod Black said:

Mike, if you you know of a website, blog or forum that could be accessed through this site, and somehow could get that link to provide for Heffer, that would be great. Know anyone? 

Yep. Put me down too.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Aside from this past week,  he had 143 yards in 3 games... I wouldn't say running for 50 yards per game as anything good.

It's not terrible...  55 yards per game is a 1000 yard season.  I'm not a huge Gable fan either but I do think he is better than what the Esks have behind their injured guys.

1 hour ago, JCon said:

CJ Gable has been hot garbage all year. He can follow Chick to the Esks but you're still going to get the same result.

Except now, you have a pylon 'protecting' Reilly.

yea his blocking is pretty suspect at the best of times.