Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)

BigBlue

Well, we were all expecting the crap named Duron Carter to hit the fan sooner or later, but this.....  this sounds like a bizarre series of events, and if its anywhere near true, not only are the Riders in the process of imploding, but so is Chris Jones' stewardship pf the team. Surely the board of directors cannot ignore this. As soon as I take my Librium, I'm gonna go read the Rider fans' comments.

This seems like a giant troll job by some Rider players.   I don't doubt something happened in practice but that description from Madani defies belief (Staffers setting up fights?  uh huh. <_<).  Maybe Carter takes a seat for Friday's game or maybe not.  But this reeks of more of the attention grabbing the Riders have been doing all season.  Go back to working on your 1st Down err I mean TD celebrations fellas.  The Hadoken/Street Fighter thing is played out.  Maybe try some Mortal Kombat stuff.  :P

Edited by Brandon Blue&Gold

Naylor on TSN confirmed that their was a situation,    he made no mention of coaches starting the fight though.     Jones apparently will address the media tomorrow.  

I highly doubt that the coaching staff would start a fight between two players.     My guess is Carter was being Carter and pissed someone off...

10 hours ago, Brandon said:

Naylor on TSN confirmed that their was a situation,    he made no mention of coaches starting the fight though.     Jones apparently will address the media tomorrow.  

I highly doubt that the coaching staff would start a fight between two players.     My guess is Carter was being Carter and pissed someone off...

This is pure speculation, but one of the players could have gone to a coach complaining about the other player and was told to confront his adversary directly.

5 minutes ago, tracker said:

You're not alone. The only ones not confused are the Rider thralls who will believe anything fed to them- more like a doomsday sect than fans. Its anyone's fault but Jones's.

I had a good laugh at the riderville post about this. 20 pages in and they are all in denial.. and yet, Dennis posted that 5am tweet. leads me to believe that they are definitely trying to act like all's well when in reality..

27 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Where is Dennis going...? I'm so confused.

he must have been a part of the fight/non-fight/suspended/non-suspended but had a flight booked for him by rider management group of players..

Id assume anyway but at this point, who the bleep knows whats going on over there.

27 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Kevin Fogg among this week's top performers: http://www.tsn.ca/fogg-green-carter-named-cfl-top-performers-1.887245

Congrats, Kevin!

guess a week late is better then none, I had wished him a happy B-day last week on facebook and told him to bring one back to the house..  guess he listened lol.