Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)

BigBlue

An old story, Spudsy.....tsk tsk tsk.....

“Oh my goodness…” began Fogg while rolling his eyes, looking to the sky and seemingly knowing what teammate Maurice Leggett was about to say.

“I was messing with him as a rookie prank,” began Leggett, all the while trying to keep a straight face.

“WHEN WE BECAME FACEBOOK FRIENDS, I DECIDED IT WAS GOING TO BE HIS BIRTHDAY EVERY DAY AND EVERYONE ELSE JUST RAN WITH IT BECAUSE HE’S A ROOKIE.”

The pair of defensive backs have just finished practice and are taking a few minutes to talk about the growing false-birthday joke that has been escalating since the start of the season.

Fogg’s birthday, it should be known, is October 6th.

9 minutes ago, Noeller said:

An old story, Spudsy.....tsk tsk tsk.....

“Oh my goodness…” began Fogg while rolling his eyes, looking to the sky and seemingly knowing what teammate Maurice Leggett was about to say.

“I was messing with him as a rookie prank,” began Leggett, all the while trying to keep a straight face.

“WHEN WE BECAME FACEBOOK FRIENDS, I DECIDED IT WAS GOING TO BE HIS BIRTHDAY EVERY DAY AND EVERYONE ELSE JUST RAN WITH IT BECAUSE HE’S A ROOKIE.”

The pair of defensive backs have just finished practice and are taking a few minutes to talk about the growing false-birthday joke that has been escalating since the start of the season.

Fogg’s birthday, it should be known, is October 6th.

oh lol.. ya I totally missed that one.  that or read it and its now lost in the myriad of my memories.. I blame all the ringing of my noggin off low doorways and ceilings.

Any news to report out of Saskabush? Thought Jones was supposed to address the situation sometime this early afternoon...

feel like John Lovitz character in the wedding singer when Adam Sandler's character is starting to unravel and hes in the corner like "hes losing his mind... and we are reaping all the benefits!"

except the benefits are just an endless stream of entertainment.

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

So Jones addressed the media today.....was an altercation yesterday and another today. Nobody has been released, and he won't comment on what (if any) disciplinary action there will be going forward....

In short: Nothing to see here...

Plus he has this prime real estate in Florida,,,,

33 minutes ago, Noeller said:

So Jones addressed the media today.....was an altercation yesterday and another today. Nobody has been released, and he won't comment on what (if any) disciplinary action there will be going forward....

In short: Nothing to see here...

They aren't going to release Carter or any other vet now since salaries are guaranteed and there would be nothing stopping other teams from signing them. I guess we'll have to wait until the depth chart for their next game comes out to see if any of those named in reports are playing or not. 

Edited by Jacquie

Just now, Jacquie said:

Not necessarily. They aren't going to release Carter or any other vet now since salaries are guaranteed and there would be nothing stopping other teams from signing them. I guess we'll have to wait until the depth chart for their next game comes out to see if any of those named in reports are playing or not. 

He didn't commit to Carter being in the lineup this week. I thought that was pretty telling. If he was planning to play Carter, he could have diffused the situation a lot more  by just saying so.

Obviously there is more going on there..and obviously all people who have spoke so far..are more or less not telling the  whole story, or just blatantly lying. Stuff like this does not come out of nowhere...none the less it looks good on those assclowns there for in game behaviors and chest thumping. That is a team totally lacking real professionals or any locker room leadership and being led by a smug,,,known cheater...so not totally a surpsise.

Also listening to Pederson on 1290 a short while ago was laughable...he just makes that whole fanbase and organization look even dumber. 

2 hours ago, Booch said:

Obviously there is more going on there..and obviously all people who have spoke so far..are more or less not telling the  whole story, or just blatantly lying. Stuff like this does not come out of nowhere...none the less it looks good on those assclowns there for in game behaviors and chest thumping. That is a team totally lacking real professionals or any locker room leadership and being led by a smug,,,known cheater...so not totally a surpsise.

Also listening to Pederson on 1290 a short while ago was laughable...he just makes that whole fanbase and organization look even dumber. 

Is that even possible? From the Riderfans' forum: there was a scrap, the players have been ordered to say nothing to anyone, one of the participants (Sam Williams) is "sick" today and not available to be interviewed, Carter may or may not play Friday (even though he's healthy), Madani was mostly right, and it was all Threedownnation's fault, no matter what didn't happen. And it's not a circus over there- more like a zoo.

2 hours ago, Booch said:

Is that even possible?