Talks with Mulumba

Booch

13 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

I may be off topic but whatever happened to Ladarius Vann?

My biggest memory of that guy is half assing a play on Labour Day I think it was leading to an interception and Khari Jones just giving it to him on the sidelines. Man you gotta **** up some kinda bad to make a guy like Khari angry. 

On 18/10/2017 at 4:15 PM, Noeller said:

Even if he came tomorrow, he'd be a next-year project, likely....

Not really, if they were to hurl him into the middle do you think we would notice a downgrade in play?  And...I feel Mr. Exit could direct the backfield from the bench standing close to MOS so Mike might not feel some loneliness attack.

I hope Walters sticks to his guns on this deal.  Mulumba needs to realize that he has a lot to prove before he can start calling the shots in negotiations.  If he signs and starts lighting it up then he will have more negotiating power but for now the three contract is standard.

Where is Mulamba going to play if he wants to continue? France, Germany, Austria or Italy? I hear the Aussies have a crackerjack pro league as well. Now, that's leverage for ya. His NFL shot is over. So, either he plays for us, we trade him or he can rot. Or officially retire & get a job outside of football. But all he proved is he could hang in the NFL on a bunch of practice rosters for years. He never proved he could be a regular special teamer  or every down player on any NFL roster he was on.  His agent should watch his mouth with the things he's saying about the CFL. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎22 at 12:49 AM, Barnstormer said:

Not sure how he looks but no way he would be worse than Hurl.  I can't believe he even sees the field, even on special teams....  The man is beyond awful.

Mulumba wouldn't play LB in the CFL. He'd suit up on the D-line.

Hurl's not bad on ST. He's completely out of his element on defense, though.

• 4 weeks later...

Hahaha practise roster player and thinks he deserves the world! I have respect for a guy like Ricky Williams who was legitimately a super star in college and at one point one of the best running backs coming up here in his prime because he simply wanted to play football. If he put his ego in check he could make a good career in the CFL and make good money doing it. Oh well enjoy Walmart!

5 hours ago, SPuDS said:

grr. I can't see these images.  can you coles notes this for me plz.

Mulumba has apparently no interest in the CFL. This year, however, he and his camp seemed to express some interest but only to play for a season, even though it doesn't work like that (shitty agent if he can't do his research on behalf of his client). Walters put forth what he believed was a reasonable and fair offer, and instead of a counter-offer, Mulumba's agent bitched to the media, basically saying his client's rights should be traded or he'd retire. Walters then stated the Bombers have his rights for the next two years (based on the contract offered, I surmise), so the ball in his court and that's that.

Man, f^3k 'em both. A couple of clueless knobs.

Edited by blue_gold_84
Me fail English...? That's unpossible.

This is what you get if you had a hard on for Mulamba all these years to be in a Bomber uniform.  I said time & time again since 2013 when Mack drafted him, only to be severely criticized when I mocked the Mulamba threads that used to pop up... I only care about the guys who put on the Blue & Gold uniform. Not the guys that don't or may never. He hasn't shed one  ounce of blood, sweat & tears for the Bombers. He's nothing to me but a name  until he actually signs here & makes the team.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

26 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Mulumba has apparently no interest in the CFL. This year, however, he and camp seem to express some interest but only to play for a season, even though it doesn't work like (shitty agent if he can't do his research on behalf of his client). Walters put forth what he believed was a reasonable and fair offer, and instead of a counter-offer, Mulumba's agent bitched the media, basically saying his client's rights should be traded or he'd retire. Walters then stated the Bombers have his rights for the next two years (based on the contract offered, I surmise), so the ball in his court and that's that.

Man, f^3k 'em both. A couple of clueless knobs.

ya his agent is a tool and Mulumba isn't looking so great in these negotiations as well.. hopefully he smartens up in the off-season.

18 minutes ago, SPuDS said:

ya his agent is a tool and Mulumba isn't looking so great in these negotiations as well.. hopefully he smartens up in the off-season.

How dare you slander a fine upstanding citizen like Tom Tafelski...

http://www.wxyz.com/news/local-news/investigations/misconduct-allegations-stack-up-against-dearborn-councilman-tom-tafelski

On ‎17‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 11:01 AM, Booch said:

I'm hoping that Kyle and Co. seeing as Mulumba wants their offer increased or have rights traded step up and make him happy....Be prorated for this year if he comes and could be a significant help for final push.

If deemed not worthy of it next year...which I would highly doubt he wouldn't be then can always move him at or after camp. We have saved money with Wild, Opo and Dressler on 6 game this year...now with Westerman and also dumped Johnson's salary all of which were never really re-used anywhere yet...so funds are there...time to step up and become a big player for a change and not let opportunities slide by

This x10, it's the only reason that Hurl is starting for us and not Henoc Muamba.

Edited by pigseye
because

14 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

To quote Scotty Smalls: "Oh my god! You mean that's the same guy?"

Yep... sleazy politician/shitty agent who was running for mayor of Dearborn, Michigan.  Since he got crushed in that election, I'm assuming he'll have time to talk to Walters now.

40 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Wow... this keeps getting better and better... If Mulumba is as smart as his agent claims (he can apparently blow off football because he is so smart and savvy with his education he got.. doesnt need football or some bs) then how the hell does he not see that his agent is a complete ass and a liability? 

come on Mulumba, ditch the zero and come play with the heroes.. 

Can we not just sit down with Andy and by pass that unregistered , uninformed bozo of an agent and talk signing here for a couple of years...Why some of these players pay guys like this clown to represent them is beyond me...Sometimes (not in every case with green rookies) it would be better to represent yourself...Mulumba is an intelligent guy and been around the NFL circuit...It's a mystery to me why he just doesn't pick up the phone and hash things out with Kyle...Get the real cards on the table and by pass the joker.