Talks with Mulumba

Booch

46 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Do we drive up the Brinks truck to his door?

Still don't know if you mean Bombers or Stamps, but since you have Singleton, I assume you mean we Bombers.... Now, having said that, you called Muamba every name in the book after his big tour.... Now you want him on one of your teams?? You're the last guy I ever thought would want Henoc on either of your teams... 

5 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Still don't know if you mean Bombers or Stamps, but since you have Singleton, I assume you mean we Bombers.... Now, having said that, you called Muamba every name in the book after his big tour.... Now you want him on one of your teams?? You're the last guy I ever thought would want Henoc on either of your teams... 

After this year I'll  take Bonzo The Chimp if he can play MLB. 

8 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Henoc coming back here?????after he wouldn't give us the time of day on his CFL tour...LOL...Dream on..We drafted him NO 1 and he headed for the hills first chance he got....Entertaining and schmoozing his family got us nada...I think I'll pass on Mr, Muamba.

He didn't give us the time of day on his tour? I don't remember that.

1 hour ago, JCon said:

He didn't give us the time of day on his tour? I don't remember that.

I think you better look up the record....He bypassed us for every team  AND DID INTERVIEWS WITH THEM and didn't return the calls that Walters made...I'd say that's bypassing us....AND finally signed with Mont...where he sat at the end of the bench sulking till they ditched him....You want that kind of player on our club...My gawd man...He'll use anything as a bargaining tool to up his salary in Sask...That's good let him stay there.

Just now, Stickem said:

I think you better look up the record....He bypassed us for every team  AND DID INTERVIEWS WITH THEM and didn't return the calls that Walters made...I'd say that's bypassing us....AND finally signed with Mont...where he sat at the end of the bench sulking till they ditched him....You want that kind of player on our club...My gawd man...He'll use anything as a bargaining tool to up his salary in Sask...That's good let him stay there.

I don't think the Bombers were interested at what he was asking for.

Not sure you can blame Walters or Muamba for that. He didn't fit into our plans, at that price, at that time.

I don't get the hate for Muamba and I don't think he was invited here.

7 minutes ago, JCon said:

I don't think the Bombers were interested at what he was asking for.

Not sure you can blame Walters or Muamba for that. He didn't fit into our plans, at that price, at that time.

I don't get the hate for Muamba and I don't think he was invited here.

How many time do you have to get kicked in the arse by a player to get it...HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE HERE....Pursue another mlb with talent....anyone but that guy....Cripes we even signed his brother (who was next to useless at the time) to appease him and he still walked O'Shea won't give this guy the time of day...and I wouldn't either.

Edited by Stickem

Just now, Stickem said:

How many time do you have to kicked in the arse by a player to get it...HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE HERE....Pursue another mlb with talent....anyone but that guy....Cripes we even signed his brother (who was next to useless at the time) to appease him and he still walked O'Shea won't give this guy the time of day...and I wouldn't either.

I don't think we've pursued him after he left for the NFL.

I still don't get the hate. He had a chance at the NFL. Hard to hold that against someone.

Of course, if you make up a narrative where Muamba goes to every other team in the league on his magical mystery tour and won't return Walters' phone calls, then I guess it makes sense. Did Muamba flush the airplane toilet over Winnipeg too?

5 minutes ago, JCon said:

I don't think we've pursued him after he left for the NFL.

I still don't get the hate. He had a chance at the NFL. Hard to hold that against someone.

Of course, if you make up a narrative where Muamba goes to every other team in the league on his magical mystery tour and won't return Walters' phone calls, then I guess it makes sense. Did Muamba flush the airplane toilet over Winnipeg too?

We certainly did give him a call after he returned from the NFL AND HE AND HIS AGENT NEVER RETURNED THE CALL...Don't know if he flushed the toilet over the Peg....What I do know is we flushed him... and he dropped into Sask...END OF.

Edited by Stickem

8 minutes ago, Stickem said:

We certainly did give him a call after he returned from the NFL AND HE AND HIS AGENT NEVER RETURNED THE CALL...Don't know if he flushed the toilet over the Peg....What I do know is we flushed him... and he dropped into Sask...END OF.

Man, you must be Kyle Walters.....