Game 7 : Wild

41 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I know they don't....'cause they'd get lit up like a Christmas tree for over-harvesting and decimating the walleye population on Lake Winnipeg, which is very quickly dying off.

Or they're actually working and not wasting their life on forums.  Toss up, really.

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

I know they don't....'cause they'd get lit up like a Christmas tree for over-harvesting and decimating the walleye population on Lake Winnipeg, which is very quickly dying off.

As someone who is a commercial fisherman, sending this message from the lake 30 miles north of Hecla, you truly have no idea what you're talking about. 

Edited by Judd

1 hour ago, Judd said:

As someone who is a commercial fisherman, sending this message from the lake 30 miles north of Hecla, you truly have no idea what you're talking about. 

Really?  I used to fish out of Hecla with Grimolfsons once in a while... we just had a bottle of whiskey.

And seriously, why are you still on the lake at 5:30pm?  

Edited by Floyd

29 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Really?  I used to fish out of Hecla with Grimolfsons once in a while... we just had a bottle of whiskey.

And seriously, why are you still on the lake at 5:30pm?  

I don't know them personally but I have def  heard of them! They renamed the bridge after ancestor granddad grimsi. Now that's an Icelandic name if I ever heard one: grimsi grimolfson lol 

Also wicked winds today, was actually on shore ? making sure i didn't lose anything haha 

Edited by Judd

11 minutes ago, Judd said:

I don't know them personally but I have def  heard of them! They renamed the bridge after ancestor granddad grimsi. Now that's an Icelandic name if I ever heard one: grimsi grimolfson lol 

Also wicked winds today, was actually on shore ? making sure i didn't lose anything haha 

Yah I saw pics - pretty wild - good day for cutting

11 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

Matthias is going to be centering Petan and Lemieux tonight.  I guess Maurice wants to find something else he's terrible at?

I honestly don't why this guy gets in the lineup night after night, let alone Marice's insistence to play him on the 3rd.  Ridiculous.

Matthias or Petan...clarify

Just now, Goalie said:

Take Pressure of Petan by sending him to the Moose. Go lemieux Roslo Connor 3rd line. Matthias lowry armia 4th. 

I mean our bottom 6 has been non existent so.. LRC dominated in the A. 

I agree.  But Maurice is about "earning" time.  And "playing the right way".  He'd rather lose 2-1 and play the right way then win 6-5.  Unfortunately, we're losing 5-2.  I'd rather take the handcuffs off, put talent in the positions to succeed and let the team play a speed, skill game instead of this grit game Maurice is trying to instill. 

4 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I agree.  But Maurice is about "earning" time.  And "playing the right way".  He'd rather lose 2-1 and play the right way then win 6-5.  Unfortunately, we're losing 5-2.  I'd rather take the handcuffs off, put talent in the positions to succeed and let the team play a speed, skill game instead of this grit game Maurice is trying to instill. 

Grit? More like ****. Boring games also. Not good. Maurice is awful. 

Helle gets the start so maybe we will win. I think the players have confidence in Helle.. They seem to play better when hes in net. Part of it hes making saves but part of it is they play better. 

Perhaps Maurices other dumb move was starting Mason last game. Helle looks good.. 3 Wins in a row. Keep playing him. 

Minny is very injured so this should be an interesting game.

36 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I like Ehlers and Laine together.  Not sure Little can keep up with them though.  Wonder if Roslo would work with those two?

I like them together too. Big fan of Ehlers-Scheif-Laine, personally. Also they could be our top line for the next 8 years so why not let them grow together?

Then a solid veteran line of Perreault(when he's not hurt) - Little - Wheeler. I always thought the veterans had good chemistry together. Then Connor moves up to veteran line when there's an injury.  

Everyone has really high hopes for Roslo, but I just don't have the same optimism yet. It's not like he's wrecked the AHL, like Connor has. But at this point I don't think it would hurt to try. We need him to develop into a third liner for sure. 

Edited by Judd

1 hour ago, Judd said:

I like them together too. Big fan of Ehlers-Scheif-Laine, personally. Also they could be our top line for the next 8 years so why not let them grow together?

Then a solid veteran line of Perreault(when he's not hurt) - Little - Wheeler. I always thought the veterans had good chemistry together. Then Connor moves up to veteran line when there's an injury.  

Everyone has really high hopes for Roslo, but I just don't have the same optimism yet. It's not like he's wrecked the AHL, like Connor has. But at this point I don't think it would hurt to try. We need him to develop into a third liner for sure. 

Part of Connor wrecking the AHL was because Roslo did lots of the work.