Bombers @ Argos: Depth Chart

sweep the leg

Just now, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

In fairness Marve was playing with  ACL damage that should have kept him off the field permanently, I don't know what they were thinking when they signed him.

very very true.. he was pretty much on his.. last legs?

wakka wakka wakka.

2 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

Was it last year he was in our camp? Not surprising he lost out to McDuffie.

ah ya, that would make sense. was he auditioning as a return man or a RB?  I guess either way we had better ahead of him.

22 minutes ago, blueingreenland said:

A little concerned with Fogg starting in Leggetts spot and now listed as both PR AND KR. I love to see Fogg get the ball more on special teams, but there is also greater chance for injury.

Who else returns kicks besides Lankford and Dressler?

Leggett!! .......awwww crap.

32 minutes ago, blueingreenland said:

A little concerned with Fogg starting in Leggetts spot and now listed as both PR AND KR. I love to see Fogg get the ball more on special teams, but there is also greater chance for injury.

Who else returns kicks besides Lankford and Dressler?

Givens is returning kicks by the sound of it

6 hours ago, 17to85 said:

They better ******* not sit one of Poop or Nevis again. After seeing how both of them being on the roster befuddled the BC offense how do you not keep on keeping on with that?

QFT.  We need the roation of the 4 imp dl + corney and thomas. The amount of LBers we carry with no back up rb, and 1 db backing up 4 starting dbs + a sam is a real worry. We gamble with depth most weeks one day it will really hurt us. 

Unlike last night, the weather here in Toronto is ideal for football. Wind is a little gusty but nothing of much concern at 17km/h. Both QBs should have good days throwing the ball. I'm a little concerned with our D with Leggett out and Wild returning from injury. I think special teams will determine the winner of this game. That gives us the edge with O'Shea being a special teams guy. I hope he has a few wrinkles to keep the Argos discombobulated. 

Fort Hew!