Ridirts @ BoLevi's Round 3

USABomberfan

Calgary playing like crap. It would be nice to see them go into a late-season swoon. If Calgary loses this one and to Edmonton we could be playing for 1st when we play Calgary on the last game of the season.

1 minute ago, Eternal optimist said:

I wanted Calgary to lose, but not like this... with an embarrassing loss at home like this they're going to blow Edmonton out of the water next weekend.

Calgary hasnt looked good for weeks now. Dont be surprised if Edmonton beats them

23 minutes ago, J5V said:

Calgary playing like crap. It would be nice to see them go into a late-season swoon. If Calgary loses this one and to Edmonton we could be playing for 1st when we play Calgary on the last game of the season.

23 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

Kiss of death.

I thought you were an Eternal optimist? Sheesh!

8 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

I wanted Calgary to lose, but not like this... with an embarrassing loss at home like this they're going to blow Edmonton out of the water next weekend.

And how is that a bad thing?  It would guarantee we get 2nd seed and with the injuries we're dealing with right now a little help doesn't hurt.

1 minute ago, USABomberfan said:

And how is that a bad thing?  It would guarantee we get 2nd seed and with the injuries we're dealing with right now a little help doesn't hurt.

I'd rather see Calgary lose out the rest of the way.

32 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

I'm torn because I'm happy to see the Stamps lose but hate seeing the Riders win anything.

Yeah I'm with you because on the one hand it gets a little old always seeing the Bo Levi's sitting up there uncontested year after year and I'm plenty ready to see them give up the throne.  On the other hand I would've been plenty fine with them winning tonight to shatter SSK's confidence.

Just now, tracker said:

Well, this game did NOT go as I expected, or hoped.  POS Carter did better than he had any right to.

Was it the riders (and Carter) or did Calgary just suck?

Bombers_Celebrate3.gif

17 minutes ago, Noeller said:

So is BLM really hurt or what? 

*edit*

Dickenson says he got his bell rung and they checked him for concussion but he thinks he'll be fine... 

No team is immune to injuries. Messam doesn't look right either. McDaniel didn't play. Other Calgary players got knocked around tonight as well. I'm thinking this thing is wide open right now and whoever gets hot at the right time can win it just like last year.

Let's start getting into playoff mode against Toronto.

Bomber_Fans.gif