Eskimos @ Leos: Bench Jennings Put In Ross

USABomberfan

6 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Khari gonna take the fall in BC at the end of the year and not just because of tonight Wally wont take any blame for the bad season

If I'm BC's owner I just burn the whole thing down at the end of this season by firing everybody.

This game was just the icing on the cake to a bad season the way it ended.  Just stupid all around.

Well ... Time for us to finish burying them next week and grab home that spot.

Yesterday was just one big cluster f28k for the Bombers.    First we lose a game on a missed fg by our kicker who should be able to make that kick in his sleep and then an epic collapse by the Lions allows the esks to come back. 

If I didn't know better I would think that curse is back and I might know why.  I had a Bomber gnome on our deck outside and he sat prominently on a table.  We had a wicked wind storm last week and the gnome was blown off the table and broke in to a few pieces.  So my wife said she could try and fix it but I said that it was too  far gone and we should get rid of it.  So I scooped up the many pieces and threw it in the garbage. 

I wonder if the proper protocol would have being a more dignified burial in the back garden?   I feel I might have caused some bad JuJu  with the football gods. 

Sorry.    

The $50,000 Question is where is Johnny Jennings next season?  If I was a Lions fan I'd want more options then just him at the QB position and as much as you have to love Lulay's heart his body is really starting to give out.

33 minutes ago, mfranc said:

The $50,000 Question is where is Johnny Jennings next season?  If I was a Lions fan I'd want more options then just him at the QB position and as much as you have to love Lulay's heart his body is really starting to give out.

Speculation says he and Masoli switch places.  The Million-dollar question is whether BC's owners will have the guts to fire Buono and kick his entire coaching staff out.  That's the first thing that should happen there this offseason.

1 hour ago, mfranc said:

Remember when fans here were saying Jennings was elite & Nichols wasn't?