Eskimos @ Leos: Bench Jennings Put In Ross

USABomberfan

51 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

Speculation says he and Masoli switch places.  The Million-dollar question is whether BC's owners will have the guts to fire Buono and kick his entire coaching staff out.  That's the first thing that should happen there this offseason.

David Braley loves Wally so he has a job for life. Apparently, Braley not ready to sell just yet. He says the concussion issue lawsuit is scaring prospective owners away. No, I think his asking price is. 

14 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Must be his inner zen. Nichols is elite. It must be July. #backtothefuture

"Elite" quarterbacks are few and far between.  Typically they have won consistently during the playoffs and have done so over a number of years.

7 hours ago, B-F-F-C said:

Yesterday was just one big cluster f28k for the Bombers.    First we lose a game on a missed fg by our kicker who should be able to make that kick in his sleep and then an epic collapse by the Lions allows the esks to come back. 

If I didn't know better I would think that curse is back and I might know why.  I had a Bomber gnome on our deck outside and he sat prominently on a table.  We had a wicked wind storm last week and the gnome was blown off the table and broke in to a few pieces.  So my wife said she could try and fix it but I said that it was too  far gone and we should get rid of it.  So I scooped up the many pieces and threw it in the garbage. 

I wonder if the proper protocol would have being a more dignified burial in the back garden?   I feel I might have caused some bad JuJu  with the football gods. 

Sorry.    

200.gif

With all the malaise in the BC locker room, Wally's imminent departure, and the dreadful O-line, Jennings cannot be held responsible for the mess. He will undoubtedly get another chance next year. Despite the recent Bomber losses, Nichols has still looked like a premier quarterback, but I am not sure the team around him and the coaching is good enough to take him to the Grey Cup.

22 minutes ago, tracker said:

With all the malaise in the BC locker room, Wally's imminent departure, and the dreadful O-line, Jennings cannot be held responsible for the mess. He will undoubtedly get another chance next year. Despite the recent Bomber losses, Nichols has still looked like a premier quarterback, but I am not sure the team around him and the coaching is good enough to take him to the Grey Cup.

Coaching okay on the offensive side of the ball but not defensively.