Is it Time to quit "Dissing" Chris Jones

BigBlue

6 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

If the Bombers stayed in the east they would be lock for the east final every year. If you want to blame them for anything it's that should of never went to the west.

The East is rather pathetic but they have done well enough in Grey Cups.

8 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

If the Bombers stayed in the east they would be lock for the east final every year. If you want to blame them for anything it's that should of never went to the west.

sucks1.gif

No cuz Chris Jones is a stupid dufus whose team littered mosaic with red, and got shown up by the noodle Eskidolt defense.  What an embarrassing show of the Ridirts tonight and a quick exit they will have in Ottawa in 8 days.

What a stupid undisciplined hack and a stupid team he runs. HA!!

Man that nutjob and his silly hoodie tonight was worse than Benevides and his silly hat on backwards.

You had all the cards in your hands and couldn't even get a damn extra point kicked through in that 2nd quarter.  Ridiculous and embarrassing, and picture perfect of Mike Kelly in his worst days.

On 10/28/2017 at 10:39 PM, blueandgoldguy said:

Yes, those teams were worse off than the Bombers in 2013:)

Speaking of which, Ottawa started from nothing and went 12-6 in their second season and made it to the Grey Cup.  Then they fought through several injuries the following season and won the Grey Cup in their third season.  Edmonton was in a similarly dire situation in 2012 with Tillman and Reed.  Sub .500 season.  Get rid of Tillman and hire Hervey.  Fire Reed the next season.  Post a winning season and make the West Finals in 2014 and follow that up with a Grey Cup in 2015.  So the Edmonton rebuild took 2 years and the team was a Grey Cup champion in year 3.

It's been proven time and time again.  Rebuilds in the CFL do not take that long.  

Back to Jones.  He is a ****, but a winning ****.  Much rather have that than a losing **** like Joe Mack who is once again showing his shoddy recruiting skills with the 3-14 Als this season.

What exactly is he winning lately?  Points for being stupid?

Oh and this aint no hate post, it's a calling a spade a spade post and telling it like it is post.

Edited by USABomberfan

Big game blowhard Ridirts fans and bomber fans trying to praise these clowns ohhh what kind of excuses am I gonna hear today outta that sorry bunch?  Weather excuses?  Or the almighty Brandon Bridge had an off day?

Don't even get me started on the bullshit about them sucking on purpose just to get a crossover, ohhh nooo.  Not after weeks of hearing that garbage about them dying to play our banged up bunch.  You can't have it both ways.

Ladies and gentlemen I am here to inform you the Ridirts are a suckass team coached by a mega buffoon coach.  PERIOD!!!

Jones looked like a frozen road apple watching Riley dismantle them....So many of their fans were prepping for the trip here ,although I don't know why, because we would have done the same thing to the green guys...  Guess they'll take their act back east and most likely be one and done in Ottawa...Bridge and Glenn looked like they both were nic'd in that one....Looks like their season is drawing to a close and setting slowly in the east..

On 10/29/2017 at 12:05 AM, Jpan85 said:

This is the same thing the bombers and fans have said for 30 years. Didnt work out like that though. 

**** Jones.

That is all that really needs to be said. I dont understand the need to keep this thread going...  it should have gone:

OP: " Blah blah blah Jones is awesome, carter is too... blah blah blah riders are my fav team....blah blah"

Next post: "**** jones."

/thread

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

7 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

**** Jones.

That is all that really needs to be said. I dont understand the need to keep this thread going...  it should have gone:

OP: " Blah blah blah Jones is awesome, carter is too... blah blah blah riders are my fav team....blah blah"

/thread

So what you're saying is BigBlue should make more threads like this one.

1 hour ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

**** Jones.

/thread

The reason it is still going is because Chris Jones made an embarrassment of himself on national TV and has destroyed the silly notion that he's an ass who knows how to win.  Nope he's just a loser ass plain n simple.

28 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

How did he do that this week? I didn't watch the game. 

First, his team put on a display of how to commit the most boneheaded penalties in a big game.  Second, Brandon Bridge threw a bunch of Michael Bishop balls into DBs hands that would've been picked had those DBs been named Randle and Alexander.  And third he wore a court jester outfit out there on the sideline ... And his team got their asses beat at home by the esks

1 hour ago, USABomberfan said:

First, his team put on a display of how to commit the most boneheaded penalties in a big game.  Second, Brandon Bridge threw a bunch of Michael Bishop balls into DBs hands that would've been picked had those DBs been named Randle and Alexander.  And third he wore a court jester outfit out there on the sideline ... And his team got their asses beat at home by the esks

I want to see the court jester outfit- cuz he is always trying to be a poor man's Johnny Cash...

Anyone have a pic?

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy