Lions @ Bombers Depth Charts

sweep the leg

1 minute ago, bearpants said:

All the local media reporting Neufeld to start for Bond and Foketi for Hardrick...

meanwhile, Paul Wicek is crying that the team tried to deceive him by putting Bond and Hardrick as the starters... 

its almost as if Wicek isnt a reporter. If he watched practice (or any of the other local media's twitter accounts for that matter) he would have known that. How does that hack have a job?

15 minutes ago, shadybob said:

its almost as if Wicek isnt a reporter. If he watched practice (or any of the other local media's twitter accounts for that matter) he would have known that. How does that hack have a job?

For the record, I was joking about the Wicek thing... I have no idea what his thoughts are on this depth chart...

4 minutes ago, WildPath said:

If they are sure Bond and Hardrick are out, why wouldn't they take them off the roster and add Spooner or something? Wouldn't he be able to play if something happens between now and game time to one of our other linemen?

because they have to take two americans off the 46 man if they cant go then its them if not its Foketi and Johnson or Nevis.

2 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Why would you play an extra Canadian?

I'd rather just have to option to play someone instead of a guy who is injured. Just wouldn't want another lineman to go down without a healthy option to replace. If the deal is to get those guys their cheque, then can't we put one on the 1-game IR? Plus Spooner showed loyalty by staying with us earlier in the year, be nice to get him a game cheque too.

Just now, WildPath said:

I'd rather just have to option to play someone instead of a guy who is injured. Just wouldn't want another lineman to go down without a healthy option to replace. If the deal is to get those guys their cheque, then can't we put one on the 1-game IR? Plus Spooner showed loyalty by staying with us earlier in the year, be nice to get him a game cheque too.

the two man reserve cant play in the game so it would not matter.

It's definitely a curious situation....fwiw, saw Bond posting on Instagram last night (Twitter? Can't remember...) that the entire OL spent the day at Thermea yesterday. I would imagine a full spa treatment would go a long way to helping those guys heal up and feel ready to go.

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

Well, hang on now......Bauming JUST posted.......

@DarrinBauming  3m3 minutes ago

Travis Bond is out this week. He suffered an upper-body injury last week and has not practiced this week. Hardrick still possible. #Bombers

Let him have his R&R- we need him back for the playoffs.