Hamilton @ Ottawa

johnzo

Been watching the league for more than thirty years and I don't think I've ever seen team lose the turnover battle 5-0 and still win the game. 

Plus, a new combined yardage record that overshadowed a bunch of other great performances.

Suddenly, Don Unamba is playing like Moe Leggett?

See ya in the playoffs, Redblacks.

5 hours ago, johnzo said:

Been watching the league for more than thirty years and I don't think I've ever seen team lose the turnover battle 5-0 and still win the game. 

Plus, a new combined yardage record that overshadowed a bunch of other great performances.

Uh huh, uh huh...Don is da playmaker.

When you keep giving up 'explosion plays' it doesn't really matter how many turnovers you generate. The winning TD on a 43 yard run, another long TD from a short pass to the flats - to give just a couple of examples.  

I don't see them making the Grey Cup and we're not going to be the crossover team.

36 minutes ago, Noeller said:

RBs don't really scare me at all......I think T.O. comes outta the East, no matter which West team ends up there. Toronto vs ?? in the GC this year...

Agreed. I also think the crossover team from the West will be eliminated in the East semi - Argos and Redblacks are trending up at the right time.  

4 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

When you keep giving up 'explosion plays' it doesn't really matter how many turnovers you generate. The winning TD on a 43 yard run, another long TD from a short pass to the flats - to give just a couple of examples.  

Which is why the fire Richie Hall drums will keep beating as long as he's here, and the bend but don't break defense called out for its awfulness

Just now, Noeller said:

not sure the RBs make it out of the East Semi, but.......we'll see. Once the calendar flips to playoffs, it feels like everything changes. You just never know....all you need is a ticket to the dance. 

It's playoffs and they have a QB who knows how to win games - similar to the Bombers in that sense.

1 minute ago, Mark H. said:

They do - but when it comes to the cream rising to the top - you gotta like Frito Ray & the Boatmen

If he ... Or they rather (I'm including glassman Tate) can stay behind center.  Wouldn't like my chances having to roll with Lindley in the playoffs.

It's crazy though, never imagined this year would see Tate/Harris injured more frequently than Ricky Ray.

11 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

If he ... Or they rather (I'm including glassman Tate) can stay behind center.  Wouldn't like my chances having to roll with Lindley in the playoffs.

It's crazy though, never imagined this year would see Tate/Harris injured more frequently than Ricky Ray.

However, they don't play next week. If they end up finishing first, they have plenty resting / healing time till the East final. I sense some very interesting playoffs coming up.

10 hours ago, johnzo said:

also helps the Hamilton D when the Ottawa receivers think they are playing volleyball instead of football and volleying the ball up in the air instead of catching it.  I guess they went to the Rory Kohlert school of receiving or something.  I don't know what Ellingson was doing out there.

1 hour ago, Blueandgold said:

I recorded that stupid game and they switched to the Rider game during the fourth quarter. 

Who does that? Yes I know it was still on TSN4 but that’s not the channel I had recorded it on.

what?  You want to watch a different CFL game when the Riders are playing???  Inconceivable!!