Should this regime be on the hot seat?

White Out

Should another Semi Final exit be the end of this regime?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Should another Semi Final exit be the end of this regime?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

who is making excuses? We had chances to win both those games and we have won 11 games back to back seasons now, maybe 12 this year if we somehow manage a win in Calgary. That tells me they're doing something right. 

When did i reference the previous 15 games?????

We have the top offence, an outstanding qb, a top Canadian running back, and excellent Yank running back, top level o line, some good receivers,  good special teams, Medlock probably back to normal, and a crappy defence.

And a lot of wins.

If the Bombers had even a middle of the pack defence, they'd probably win the whole thing.

The team has problems, but jeeze it's hardly the disaster people are saying it is.

I believe the defence will be decent next season, one way or the other.

I do get the dissapointment of the last few weeks. It was a complete bummer to lost to BC.

"Ok everybody, calm down."

Edited by Mark F

1 hour ago, Gotmilt said:

When did i reference the previous 15 games?????

It doesn't matter, this team has had a chance to win nearly every game the last couple years. That tells me they're doing something right. The fact that the D also generates turnovers as well as anyone in the league tells me they do things right as well, and there are many nights that those turnovers are the difference. Yes the D gives up tons of yards... but that's part of what they do. Let teams take the underneath stuff and when they get too impatient they pounce on the turn overs. The issue this year is the explosions that are happening too regularly, but the D is better than most people here are willing to give it credit for. 

17 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

It doesn't matter, this team has had a chance to win nearly every game the last couple years. That tells me they're doing something right. The fact that the D also generates turnovers as well as anyone in the league tells me they do things right as well, and there are many nights that those turnovers are the difference. Yes the D gives up tons of yards... but that's part of what they do. Let teams take the underneath stuff and when they get too impatient they pounce on the turn overs. The issue this year is the explosions that are happening too regularly, but the D is better than most people here are willing to give it credit for. 

HUH???? Then what the hell are you talking about? I never once mentioned the games before the last two so you're just making **** up now to save face.

Go bully somebody else.

Edited by Gotmilt

The Bombers not hosting the Western Semi-final is either a choke of epic proportions  (I've seen some epic chokes) or evidence that they were not as good as the initially appeared.

I believe that when healthy the Bombers can play with the big boys but they are lacking the depth of the other western teams (especially at quarterback).

Edited by mfranc

2 hours ago, mfranc said:

I believe that when healthy the Bombers can play with the big boys but they are lacking the depth of the other western teams (especially at quarterback).

Because the Stamps would be okay without BLM and the Esks would be just fine if Reilly went down. BC is also awesome at the QB position. 

1 hour ago, Mark H. said:

Because the Stamps would be okay without BLM and the Esks would be just fine if Reilly went down. BC is also awesome at the QB position. 

Serious question.  You would take the Fever or Davis over Buckley or Franklin?

Serious question: How does it feel to be a fan of a team of known cheaters?

Serious question #2: Being a fan of a team of known cheaters, shouldnt you be cowering in shame instead of brazenly asking stupid questions on fan forums of teams that dont cheat?

And you wonder why fans like you are despised throughout the league. Smh.

3 hours ago, mfranc said:

The Bombers not hosting the Western Semi-final is either a choke of epic proportions  (I've seen some epic chokes) or evidence that they were not as good as the initially appeared.

Nice job contradicting yourself. Typical clueless flatbilly. 

4 hours ago, mfranc said:

Do you think the Riders would have any hope of winning games if they had lost 2 of their best defensive players, their best receiver and their best OL like the Bombers have?

Picture the Riders without Ed Gainey, Henoc Muamba, Brendon Labatte, and Duron Carter.  You really think the Riders would have the depth to compete without those players?  You're dreaming.

14 hours ago, Gotmilt said:

HUH???? Then what the hell are you talking about? I never once mentioned the games before the last two so you're just making **** up now to save face.

Go bully somebody else.

The point is that the defense has played the same way for the past 2 years. I never ever said you brought up the previous games, I did that to show that despite giving up yards for 2 years the team is still in a position to win much much more often than not so they are clearly not all bad. Try and keep up. 

1 hour ago, J5V said:

Serious question: How does it feel to be a fan of a team of known cheaters?

Serious question #2: Being a fan of a team of known cheaters, shouldnt you be cowering in shame instead of brazenly asking stupid questions on fan forums of teams that dont cheat?

And you wonder why fans like you are despised throughout the league. Smh.

Posts like this are hilarious.  

Frothing at the mouth a little early in day aren't we?  

31 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

The point is that the defense has played the same way for the past 2 years. I never ever said you brought up the previous games, I did that to show that despite giving up yards for 2 years the team is still in a position to win much much more often than not so they are clearly not all bad. Try and keep up. 

Memo to you and Spuds. This isn't a clever statement. It's not a 'spirited debate' response.  It shuts down respectful conversation.

20 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I don't know the stats but we lead the league in most yards allowed from the line of scrimmage which tells me it's probably more than big explosion plays. In terms of whether it's a player or coach issue, I think both share in that accountability.

Hall's defense is predicated on giving up yards and causing turnovers.. not getting beat  deep.  we have always given up huge tracks of land.    IF we control the explosion plays, we still are usually in a good position to win the game despite this.  giving up all these yards PLUS the explosion plays.. recipe for failure, for sure.

5 hours ago, mfranc said:

Ok now this is a statement designed to evoke negative responses. It’s pretty obvious that each team owns its own records, both good or bad. 

Cockiness will not help your case. It’s part of the reason fans don’t consider Saskatchewan with the term Ridernation as much as abomination.

6 hours ago, mfranc said:

Obvious troll post is obvious.

48 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Memo to you and Spuds. This isn't a clever statement. It's not a 'spirited debate' response.  It shuts down respectful conversation.

baha.  respectful conversation.   thats cute, do be so kind as to let me know when one of these happens to occur around here.