Game 12 : Stars

Dallas gets away with tons of interference and cross checks tho... 

That non goal was BS. Should be a good goal plus 2 minutes on Bishop for embellishment. 

Fun fact... Couple nights ago.. Quick of the kings got scored on the same way.. Reviewed.. Good goal by the Blues. 

There is no difference between this one and that one. One was a good goal.. One was bad.. Which reffing crew effed up? 

Edited by Goalie

8 minutes ago, Goalie said:

That non goal was BS. Should be a good goal plus 2 minutes on Bishop for embellishment. 

Fun fact... Couple nights ago.. Quick of the kings got scored on the same way.. Reviewed.. Good goal by the Blues. 

There is no difference between this one and that one. One was a good goal.. One was bad.. Which reffing crew effed up? 

I watch Dallas  quite a bit on Centre Ice being in our division and all, this is how they place with Hitch in control, no back down from the Jets, your boy Lemieux threw down pretty good tonight.

9 hours ago, Goalie said:

hey if anything St.Laurent should have been the one in the penalty box 

8 hours ago, Atomic said:

Maybe not as flashy as everyone else but I just want to shout out to that Kulikov-Myers pairing.  Sure they're not perfect but they are MILES ahead of the third pairings we have put on the ice in the past.  Kulikov is turning out to be a pretty nice pickup.

Yeah, I thought Kulikov had a really good game last night.

41 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

I think last night was the best Buff fight yet. He usually just overpower's the other guy and throws him down without throwing many punches. That was a pretty good exchange with Benn.

Benn is a pretty cheap prick on the ice so its nice to see Buff stand up to him. 

15 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Benn is a pretty cheap prick on the ice so its nice to see Buff stand up to him. 

The play where he runs Scheifele into the boards & into the ref who'd jumped up to avoid the puck....classless.  Reminded me of Chara's cheapshot on Pacioretty a few years back. 

Bishop's a grade a POS, too.   Hope Lemieux doesn't forget that blocker to the kisser.  Bishop will get his.... just hope he sees it and isn't preoccupied crying to a ref. 

10 hours ago, Atomic said:

Maybe not as flashy as everyone else but I just want to shout out to that Kulikov-Myers pairing.  Sure they're not perfect but they are MILES ahead of the third pairings we have put on the ice in the past.  Kulikov is turning out to be a pretty nice pickup.

Kulikov-Myers top d in +/-.