Injuries / ratio

Mark H.

First, having Flanders back could not have come at a better time. Having our two headed monster helping out Nichols in snowy conditions is ideal.

But has anyone heard anything about the status of Bond & Hardrick? It's going to be critical that we have those two back - playing smash mouth in the cold

I hope they start 4 import DL even when we're back to 3 import DL - this needs to be a thing

Gossen, Chungh, Harris, Feoli - Gudino, Hurl, Loffler - and then Coates & Co. They still use Wild whenever Thomas or Corney are on.

48 minutes ago, bearpants said:

Unless I missed something I'm pretty sure Hardrick played all game yesterday... and played well...

I can tell you with 100% certainty that, from a few feet away, he had a noticeable limp last night at the end of the game. Having said that, Booch is dead on.... He'd have to be missing a limb. 

Also agree that I'm not convinced Adams is done. It might take getting to the big game, but we might see him yet... 

5 minutes ago, WildPath said:

Wasn't there rumours that Westerman may be able to make it back in the playoffs? Although apparently he had surgery? Maybe I shouldn't bring the subject up, I'll be put on the CSIS watchlist for questioning this state secret.

That was just fake surgery, Westerman will be there to kick Eskie-Rider ass.

4 hours ago, bearpants said:

Unless I missed something I'm pretty sure Hardrick played all game yesterday... and played well...

Looked like he was hurting, especially towards the ends of the game.

Edited by J5V

2 hours ago, Booch said:

The way Opo..The Coat and the big boys in the middle when all together played and are playing I don't think we need to tinker with that. If they can duplicate that over next couple games were gold..let Westerman heal.

Idk what OL could stand up to our full DL rotation. Nevis and poop in the middle are a force of nature. pogo n coat get mugged constantly and still make plays and force pressure. 

I think westy and mo have no shot of coming back this year. Of course im not a dr, or any thing just my 2c. Darvin i think would be a hail marry to come back. 

13 hours ago, Noeller said:

Trust me, Hardrick isn't healthy. He was limping badly. Will he be healthy enough to go next Sunday? I have zero doubts. 

Yeah, that was my take as well. He looked like a hurting unit out there and especially at the bench. Tough as nails though. 

black_knight_gif.gif

Neufeld   has been playing  well. 

Walby and others think so anyway. 

Got to keep Nevis/Poop in, it's the key to the wins coming up for the Bombers. 

Corney and Okpa's remarkable speed, and santos knox speed/smart play/effort , hopefully will keep reilly from escaping outside. 

I also think that in the next few games Prof.  Paul  is going to spring some things that he's been keeping back.

Edited by Mark F