Lapolice Should Say No To Any Offers From Bob Glieberman Wettenhall In MTL

USABomberfan

On 11/10/2017 at 9:43 PM, wanna-b-fanboy said:

"Mind bottling" and "moo point' are perfectly cromulent terms.

Mind bottling: what happens when your thoughts get all trapped up like in a bottle.

Moo Point: a cow’s opinion doesn’t matter

1z6n1p.jpg

-and add the where's to where these quotes came from and we got ourselves a game show question in the making, lol.

Based on those remarks, and sort of expecting Lapo to be a pretty genuine guy, I'd expect his full expectation and desire is to see his stint here to its conclusion.  I'd suspect he'd feel really empty if he left without winning, even if it was a promotion.  I think he stays.  Saying that, its like me saying I intend to keep my job til I retire but if I win LottoMax, plans change.

And in the end it would Be Walter's decision if we would even allow him to listen to offers anyway...and I would bet he would say no anyway.

It's imperative I think to keep most things intact and continuity to keep building...it's not like we would be building on failure playoff loss aside.

And incorporating 2 new coordinators next season at same time would be taking steps back and no way would we match or better this years record

Edited by Booch

1 hour ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Yeah, not making the playoffs in the Limpdick East is definitely a good sign.

No Eastern club had a better record than Hamilton after the coaching change. They were good enough to kick our asses.

15 hours ago, J5V said:

No Eastern club had a better record than Hamilton after the coaching change. They were good enough to kick our asses.

Uh, the Argonauts posted the exact same record over that period of time (6-4). And the Bombers kicked their asses back in August. What does any of that have to do with them not making the playoffs?

2 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Uh, the Argonauts posted the exact same record over that period of time (6-4). And the Bombers kicked their asses back in August. What does any of that have to do with them not making the playoffs?

because it allows him to backharded slight the bombers, duh. lol.