**Playoff Game Promo Pricing **

TrueBlue

Bomber Fans,

This Sunday, we are embarking on history as the first ever playoff game will be hosted at Investors Group Field.  The time has come for post-season football, and it is time for Bomber fans to step up!

We've appreciated your support throughout the season, but now is the time when your team needs you the most!

Get out and buy your tickets.  If you already have your tickets, get out and buy more tickets!  Get your friends and family to buy tickets, get your mailman to buy tickets.

To make it easy, we are extending the playoff promo price.  Simply go to www.ticketmaster.ca/bombers and use the promo code: BBPLAYOFFS  saving you up to 27% off regular playoff pricing. 

Do it for yourself, and do it for the players who have put their bodies on the line all season. 

We need everyone out there cheering loud and proud.  The first playoff game in Winnipeg since 2011!  Let's prove that Winnipeg does truly have the best fans in the CFL!

Every.  Fan.  Counts.

8 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Translation: ticket sales have been abysmal and we are afraid the stands will look empty.

I will be there. I hate that playoff games don't sell out in Winnipeg.

Buy tickets people!

which is better upper deck middle or lower deck say section 104?

Personally, I find the game more interesting to watch from the upper deck.  Much easier to watch the plays develop, and you can quickly tell how far a play went.  From the lower bowl (at least closer to the field), it's virtually impossible to tell the difference between a 5 yard pass and a 35 yard pass.  That's my $0.02 on it anyway.

just a slap in the face to season ticket holders who pay for these upfront....  Joe Blow Bandwagonner who will go Sunday and say he's a huge Bomber fan, but this is actually his first game, gets the same price loyal fans who haven't missed a game in years get.  Such a crapshoot... I know they need to sell tickets, but the loyal fans who are going to go regardless see nothing in return for continued commitment.

21 minutes ago, trueBlue83 said:

just a slap in the face to season ticket holders who pay for these upfront....  Joe Blow Bandwagonner who will go Sunday and say he's a huge Bomber fan, but this is actually his first game, gets the same price loyal fans who haven't missed a game in years get.  Such a crapshoot... I know they need to sell tickets, but the loyal fans who are going to go regardless see nothing in return for continued commitment.

Season ticket holders are still getting the best deal on the planet for the playoffs.  Thank you for your loyal support!

40 minutes ago, trueBlue83 said:

I personally wouldn't care.  How much are we talking about here?  $30?  I would just care about supporting the team personally.

I know what you mean about Joe Bandwagonner.   I was at the 2011 Grey Cup, watching all of the "fans" showing up in Lions gear.  Where were all of these tools during the season?  And the next season, 2012, for the home opener to watch Geroy make history?  Hate those guys.

42 minutes ago, trueBlue83 said:

I'm a season ticket holder and have no problem with this. A full stadium is more fun. As long as I feel I am getting value for my money I couldn't care less what other people are paying.

I'm not saying I care a whole lot either.... they have my money.  But not all fans see it this way...

With the deals they were offering at the end of the season, the 4 tickets + extra perks for $97 or whatever it was.

Now that we're in... even a voucher for $5 off a beer or something for season ticket holders would be nice as a show of something!   Lord knows we'll be having more than 1 on Sunday, especially with Monday off!! :)

6 hours ago, Mark F said:

which is better upper deck middle or lower deck say section 104?

Very subjective, obviously..... but for me, I'd go upper deck.  Especially if you're near mid-field, say 207-209 on East side or 228-231 on the West.  The sightlines can't be beat up there, you're better covered from rain/snow & high winds & the crowd is just more engaged.

I grew up in the lower bowl at the old stadium, 4 rows from Bombers bench..... section E represent!   Most of my favourite things about being that close are still doable with an upperdeck ticket!  If I'm jonesin' for some plays up close, I just duck out of my seat a few mins before each quarter ends.  Beat the food lines, then watch the end of a half in the lower bowl standing area.   Best of both worlds. 

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Pop said:

only if you pester Darren Cameron.  I did it last time... not risking a block this time. ;) 

Saw a tweet from Darren earlier saying that they are selling at about 1000 a day, but no details on when that started or where they were at.

I think they should... if it's low, say so.... let us be embarrassed by a low number, and shame the community into getting their a**es into gear and buy some tickets.

Waiting until Saturday to announce where they're at isn't going to help the drive now...  If it's only 25K, say so... need to get the hype up and get it closer & closer to a sell out by Saturday!