**Playoff Game Promo Pricing **

TrueBlue

4 minutes ago, trueBlue83 said:

I think they should... if it's low, say so.... let us be embarrassed by a low number, and shame the community into getting their a**es into gear and buy some tickets.

Waiting until Saturday to announce where they're at isn't going to help the drive now...  If it's only 25K, say so... need to get the hype up and get it closer & closer to a sell out by Saturday!

I'm not sure if that is actually how it generally works.  I think they find it works better to try to create some urgency in making people feel that they are hot item and you will miss your chance if you wait, than saying there are lots of seats available and you can wait.

however, you need to get to that point.... doesn't sound like we're anywhere near.   I tried offering some tickets to customers today, and they weren't interested.

I wonder if people are wondering on Nichols status before they'd buy??   double edged sword if they're trying to play mind games with the Eskies game planning.

2 hours ago, trueBlue83 said:

however, you need to get to that point.... doesn't sound like we're anywhere near.   I tried offering some tickets to customers today, and they weren't interested.

I wonder if people are wondering on Nichols status before they'd buy??   double edged sword if they're trying to play mind games with the Eskies game planning.

This is why they rushed a statement on his availability early in the week. That's the #1 that would keep people away. 

On 11/6/2017 at 10:30 AM, trueBlue83 said:

just a slap in the face to season ticket holders who pay for these upfront....  Joe Blow Bandwagonner who will go Sunday and say he's a huge Bomber fan, but this is actually his first game, gets the same price loyal fans who haven't missed a game in years get.  Such a crapshoot... I know they need to sell tickets, but the loyal fans who are going to go regardless see nothing in return for continued commitment.

Ticket prices were raised for the playoffs. So the discounts bring the prices back down to regular season single game price ranges. 

19 minutes ago, voodoochylde said:

Really looking forward to the game and hoping Winnipeg turns out to support the team.  I remember that last playoff game at CanadInns, great crowd, cold as balls but just an awesome playoff vibe.

that was an awesome time.... how do I upload a picture onto here that doesn't have a web link??

13 minutes ago, trueBlue83 said:

that was an awesome time.... how do I upload a picture onto here that doesn't have a web link??

Best way to do it, imo, is to use the "Insert Other Media" button in the bottom right corner of the Reply box.....that's what I use all the time for posting images.

33 minutes ago, voodoochylde said:

Really looking forward to the game and hoping Winnipeg turns out to support the team.  I remember that last playoff game at CanadInns, great crowd, cold as balls but just an awesome playoff vibe.

You're right, it was cold, but the crowd was rocking.  The D was awesome and Garrett ran wild.  Pretty sure he was close to 200 yards.

For those that have time to post endlessly about being disappointed it won't be a sell-out....

Have you made sure your buddies have tickets?  How about the fam and coworkers?  Give out the ST discount code to everyone?

Not trying to be a jerk....but "us" talking about it non-stop in this echo chamber won't sell anything.   We're all already going..... or are out of province.   So, if we really want more ppl buying make sure you're encouraging your peeps to go!! 

Surprised that so many don't get the simple concept that being home, comfy and warm matters more to lots of folks than being there in person.  << that's not for me, so I'm not condoning it.   Just surprised so many are surprised.  New to Wpg, I guess?   Sports fans have been like this here all 30 yrs I've been on the planet. 

9 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Best way to do it, imo, is to use the "Insert Other Media" button in the bottom right corner of the Reply box.....that's what I use all the time for posting images.

it says 'insert existing attachment' , but it's just a blank box.  Is there somewhere else I go to load the image to my profile?  it's from my hard drive, so there is no URL.