3 stars + HH sing the blues.

wbbfan

2 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

He was referring to the fumble later in the game, it was Jeffcoat that came up from the pile with the ball, but the ruling on the field was Edmonton maintained possession.

Ah sorry, I missed that one.

14 hours ago, tracker said:

Washington showed better than Givens yesterday and they both came in at the same time. Patients are a virtue for doctors.

No they didn't. Givens was signed to the PR in late September and Washington has been here since TC.

Edited by Jacquie

20 hours ago, tracker said:

Washington showed better than Givens yesterday and they both came in at the same time. Patients are a virtue for doctors.

uh..no?  Washington has been here since TC... Givens was an FA signing mid-season.. but you already knew that from the above post so ignore my insolence lol

Edited by SPuDS
and now I see my post was redundant... so nevermind! lol

40 minutes ago, Jacquie said:

Another warrior...

Dont know about that. Harris and hardrick were huge leaders too. The team has a TON of heart and good heads on both sides of the ball.  Dressler also came back from missing 4 weeks to play the last month. Did he come back with a broken hand?

2 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Dont know about that. Harris and hardrick were huge leaders too. The team has a TON of heart and good heads on both sides of the ball.  Dressler also came back from missing 4 weeks to play the last month. Did he come back with a broken hand?

According to a previous post, yes.

18 hours ago, Booch said:

Also may explain his fumble too...with two good hands I am sure he would have been down before it popped out...he more or less was as it was...especially if the broken one was his dominant hand...

I was a little surprised he fumbled.. this definitely makes more sense now.

As much as the Bombers use the stripping method to generate turnovers, I think the league has to take a look at eliminating turnovers when players are intentionally held up and stripped of the ball.  Little guys like Dressler have no chance of retaining possession when 2 or 3 bigger players starting ripping at the ball simultaneously, if they did this to a QB the officals would whistle the play dead immediately.