When do we fire Richie Hall?

BigBlue

When do we show Hall the door?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. When do we show Hall the door?

• Immediately and decisively; before Grey cup week
    • Immediately after the Grey cup; thoughtfully
    • Before Christmas - - let's not torture the man
    • In January before the free agent deadline in February; let's make sure we can find somebody better first
    • Later in the spring when we are sure we have found somebody who will accept the job
    • No, let's re up him to another 3 year contract with a big bonus
    • Other: no swearwords please

20 hours ago, Mike said:

Why

Well, for one, consider the poster. His biased, weird hatred towards LaPolice is plain as day. Did LaPolice run over his dog or something?

As for Dinwiddie himself, he's just a QB coach. What has he done to warrant consideration for a promotion to OC? And besides, if LaPolice does take a HC job, there's already a QB coach here who I'd rather see get the job, simply based on familiarity with the current personnel and system.

Edited by blue_gold_84
derped out

10 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Well, for one, consider the poster. He's biased, weird hatred towards LaPolice is plain as day. Did LaPolice run over his dog or something?

As for Dinwiddie himself, he's just a QB coach. What has he done to warrant consideration for a promotion to OC? And besides, if LaPolice does take a HC job, there's already a QB coach here who I'd rather see get the job, simply based on familiarity with the current personnel and system.

Buck Pierce versus Ryan Dinwiddie.. interesting battle.   to the KUMATE!

just cause Hall has a contract for next year, doesn't mean he'll still be around..... come on... we're the franchise that not long ago had 3 Head Coaches on our payroll at the same time.

If there's 1 year left on his deal, paying that out is peanuts if it means getting us over the hump.  But you can bring in a new co-ordinator.  If Sam Hurl is still our MLB, it'll still be a battle out there!

36 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Well, for one, consider the poster. He's biased, weird hatred towards LaPolice is plain as day. Did LaPolice run over his dog or something?

I don't mind Pierce either, the key here is not Lapo.

2 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Too bad for all of us we have to settle for another season of wanting more. 

YEA! LETS GET MORE THEN BEST OFFENSE IN THE LEAGUE!

lol.   

I know i'm embellishing a tad but really tho, we were #1 in a lot of categories and #2 in others..   not sure how much more wanting you want..  I mean I guess we could score on every series.. maybe that would placate you?

:D

6 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Too bad for all of us we have to settle for another season of wanting more. 

So, your confounding logic is to blame the OC of an offense that was tops in the league in several categories, as opposed to acknowledge the real problems that held back this team the last two seasons... Simply because you don't like him. That's pretty childish.

1 minute ago, blue_gold_84 said:

So, your confounding logic is to blame the OC of an offense that was tops in the league in several categories, as opposed to acknowledge the real problems that held back this team the last two seasons... Simply because you don't like him. That's pretty childish.

Say it with me, delusional

I think 17 just hasn't forgiven Lapo for his last 2 stints here because there really isn't much this time around to conclude he hasn't improved as an OC (maybe too many field goals). This team wasn't exactly loaded with offensive talent, maybe three guys you had to key on, Harris, Adams and Dressler and Harris was the only one who stayed healthy all year. If they can load up more offensive weapons next season and we are still settling for field goals, then I would have to agree with him that Lapo hasn't changed his spots.

19 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

He had that responsibility dumped on him in his second year of coaching. Too much too soon.

True, but I saw little out of him to suggest he's going to hack it as an OC, and there is absolutely no reason for the Blue to even consider bringing him here.  I call it good that the news points to Lapolice staying, but I  also stand by my point that if/when he wants to go another round at head coaching, Buck Pierce will be a better OC than Dinwiddie will ever hope to be.