When do we fire Richie Hall?

BigBlue

When do we show Hall the door?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. When do we show Hall the door?

• Immediately and decisively; before Grey cup week
    • Immediately after the Grey cup; thoughtfully
    • Before Christmas - - let's not torture the man
    • In January before the free agent deadline in February; let's make sure we can find somebody better first
    • Later in the spring when we are sure we have found somebody who will accept the job
    • No, let's re up him to another 3 year contract with a big bonus
    • Other: no swearwords please

Arent some of these types of deals done during Grey Cup week because everyone is together, even if its just preliminary talks?  I expect the Bombers already know exactly what they're intend to do and exactly who they intend to approach to be Hall's replacement.  I'd hate to can a guy right before Christmas but if you're paying him out anyway, do it.  The real answer is, a year ago.

20 hours ago, SPuDS said:

Setting a record for completions in a playoff game is a bad thing again because..?

we have a RB who has great hands and receivers who are capable.  our offense was 1 or 2nd in all catergories for the offense.. why would we need to consider changing philosophies?  we led the league in rushing did we not?

The questioning of the offence/LaPolice is  so unsupportable it's ridiculous.

"What's the best part of the team? Offence? Best in the league, record setting?  League leading QB for most of the season? OK  good. I'll go ahead and slam the offence . All season long!"

:lol:

Edited by Mark F
no reason given

5 minutes ago, Mark F said:

The questioning of the offence/LaPolice is  so unsupportable it's ridiculous.

"What's the best part of the team? Offence? Best in the league, record setting?  League leading QB for most of the season? OK  good. I'll go ahead and slam the offence . All season long!"

:lol:

yea its pretty bizarre what some of our fan chose to nit pick and complain about.  Winnipeggers really do love to ***** and moan lol.

What I find most baffling is how someone can defend Hall's porous defensive system that surrenders massive yardage because it "generates the most turnovers" but then turn around and basically call LaPolice's offense garbage despite the fact it rarely gives the ball away while generating solid production. Weird double standard.

FWIW: if not for injuries, I have no doubt Nichols hits 5,000+ passing yards (still had a career season), Adams cracks 1,300 yards (still had a career season), Dressler cracks 1,100 yards, and Harris goes 1,000/1,000 and makes history (he still made history, anyway). Not bad for an offense run by a "loser"...

4 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

What I find most baffling is how someone can defend Hall's porous defensive system that surrenders massive yardage because it "generates the most turnovers" but then turn around and basically call LaPolice's offense garbage despite the fact it rarely gives the ball away while generating solid production. Weird double standard.

FWIW: if not for injuries, I have no doubt Nichols hits 5,000+ passing yards (still had a career season), Adams cracks 1,300 yards (still had a career season), Dressler cracks 1,100 yards, and Harris goes 1,000/1,000 and makes history (he still made history, anyway). Not bad for an offense run by a "loser"...

This is what makes me excited for next season.  I hope it continues next year and we can add a few more explosive components to it like a speed receiver.

On 11/14/2017 at 9:29 AM, 17to85 said:

I am all on board for changing it up on D, as long as Lapo goes too. Both coordinators are too into the "don't **** up, try not to lose" mentality for my liking and if we're changing one better change em both and get some guys who are willing to go for it to try and win and dictate games.