Upper Deck Concourse

1 minute ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

It has been a while since I sat up there. Two questions:

1. What happened to the TVs? Not being able to watch the game while I wait is kind of a let down.

2. What happened to all the standalone beer vendors? Having to wait in a food line for a beer is annoying.

East Side?

West Side had the standalone beer vendors open and I believe the TVs were on too.

2 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

1. On the East Side upper concourse, the TVs were removed. I don't know when they were but I can't imagine the freezing temps recently would be good for those.

2. There were standalone beer vendors there. I walked by one on the north end of the concourse and every time I did, there was a line.

Must have missed the latter. I didn't see anything on the south side.

3 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

It has been a while since I sat up there. Two questions:

1. What happened to the TVs? Not being able to watch the game while I wait is kind of a let down.

2. What happened to all the standalone beer vendors? Having to wait in a food line for a beer is annoying.

I'm going to assume the weather played into having no TV's. They were there for all the other games. And I only buy beer from stand alone beer vendors. I also sit on the North side of the East upperdeck, but come up on the south side and both ends had vendors.

6 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

1. On the East Side upper concourse, the TVs were removed. I don't know when they were but I can't imagine the freezing temps recently would be good for those.

2. There were standalone beer vendors there. I walked by one on the north end of the concourse and every time I did, there was a line.

I was in a  long line of people waiting to buy a beer. Probably twenty people. Two people serving them.   Probably a ten minute wait to get  a beer.

I don't know, on the West Side it was 20 degrees and sunny the whole game. The big screen TVs they put in everywhere were awesome and the personal attendants were quick with whatever libations were needed. Never a line for anything. 

I guess the only conclusion is that East Side sucks. But don't take it from, just ask anyone else on the West Side.

;)

Edited by JCon