Blue Bomber Free Agent List

sweep the leg

6 hours ago, TrueBlue said:

The season will officially be starting a week earlier next season.  Mid-June will be the first game.  

Expect the schedule out MUCH sooner than in years past.

Aren't they adding an additional week for more byes  though?... Same Grey Cup weekend 

7 hours ago, TrueBlue said:

The season will officially be starting a week earlier next season.  Mid-June will be the first game.  

Expect the schedule out MUCH sooner than in years past.

a week isnt a big deal then imo. 

5 hours ago, Floyd said:

Wonder if they can afford bond...

If bond was gonna sign a deal right now and by pass an nfl chance, itd cost a fortune. One of the best in the league, a mammoth of a man, And in his peak. Football players are allways 1 injury away from being done. at his age hes one season ending none career ending injury from his nfl dream being over.  This is his prime window. 2 more years he probably wont get a look.  he cant really show any better here then he already has. Short of taking bryants blind side tackle spot any way. Id love to have him in blue for the remainder of his career. But hes gotta take care of his and get that nfl money while he can.  

Just now, MOBomberFan said:

I wonder if that has ever worked for anyone. I bet that in general, twitter does more harm than good for players that use it. Note that I haven't seen the tweets.

Same thing to every team:

Replying to @Giants

Chris Randle-Canadian League All Star.6yr Pro, 90games,16Ints, 4TDs , 300+ Tkls.Very consistent player with GRIT.All he is asking for is an opportunity to showcase what he can do.Thank you.#AchieveDreams https://youtu.be/Al2K2ltOglY 

1 hour ago, Jacquie said:

Chris Randle is really trying to get NFL attention. I think he tweeted his stats to every NFL team this morning.

Well, I begrudgingly hope he gets his shot. Whenever I have watched the guy he strikes me as the ultimate pro. Always working on and perfecting his craft. His footwork is superb. I'd hate to lose him. I'm sure other players see what he does and try to emulate him. He's that good.

1 hour ago, sweep the leg said:

Why? What's the worst case scenario...he continues to not play in the NFL?

Well it just seems like half the reason for a guy to have an agent is to do this kind of thing with NFL teams and not having to resort to the lowest of the low begging on social media. Kind of makes me think less of the guy. Desperation is an ugly look for most people. 

29 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Well it just seems like half the reason for a guy to have an agent is to do this kind of thing with NFL teams and not having to resort to the lowest of the low begging on social media. Kind of makes me think less of the guy. Desperation is an ugly look for most people. 

QFT.

2 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Obviously, you've been at the bar at closing time.

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Lolol fk you crack me up sometimes...  typing on a football forum about 'thinking less' of a cfl all star - that's funny

15 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Good luck to Chris Randle

Exactly, you do everything ******* possible to make your dreams come true. Will this work better than other methods, likely not. But at the end of the day (career) I'm betting he wants to look back and be able to say he turned over every stone possible. They call it a grind for a reason. You don't sit back and wait! Get at it or watch it pass you over. Keep grindin Randle!!!!!