Blue Bomber Free Agent List

sweep the leg

13 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Maybe the plan is to go 2 CDN receivers and a mostly US D. 

@DarrinBauming
Another consideration; if #Bombers move on from Westerman, they need to replace the ratio spot — with ?? Neufeld in for an-assumed ?? MLB previously held by ?? Sam Hurl. I think Winnipeg is looking to start two ??National receivers. FA options: Anthony Parker, Nic Demski.

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

@DarrinBauming
Another consideration; if #Bombers move on from Westerman, they need to replace the ratio spot — with ?? Neufeld in for an-assumed ?? MLB previously held by ?? Sam Hurl. I think Winnipeg is looking to start two ??National receivers. FA options: Anthony Parker, Nic Demski.

In that scenario maybe Flanders is the 1000 yd rusher and Harris the 1000 yard slotback. This saves Andrew from much of the heavy inside rock hauling. Let him catch the ball in space and flatten a few DBs. Then you've got another NAT ie: Coates or Wolitarsky at wideout.

11 minutes ago, Doublezero said:

In that scenario maybe Flanders is the 1000 yd rusher and Harris the 1000 yard slotback. This saves Andrew from much of the heavy inside rock hauling. Let him catch the ball in space and flatten a few DBs. Then you've got another NAT ie: Coates or Wolitarsky at wideout.

I like that idea. Love the way Harris runs through guys, but that's living on borrowed time. He can't keep taking that kind of punishment.

13 minutes ago, Doublezero said:

Yup. Flanders at RB and Harris at SB is an idea I’ve supported for quite sometime. It should help extended the career of a harris as he ages as well.

I'm not sure I really like dressing 6 NATS on O. What happens if Harris goes down in a game? You've declared 6 NATS on O so a NAT basically has to come in at RB or REC. It would then be hard to get Flanders moved back to RB.

If you go with 5, and Harris goes down, Flanders moves to RB and a NAT slides in at REC.

Maybe I'm over thinking this, or we pick up Lafrance, which works too.

Maybe we are targeting simonese in the draft..if we going that route 

With Couture and Spooner in the fold..Chungh and Goose established and happy here and possibly Gray in a yr or two we can probably wait a round or two to pick an online guy cause after a point they are wasted  picks as they are buried on PR and you lose them anyway.

With Coates.. Wolitowski..possibly DEmski as a free agent then grabbing a receiver in draft makes good sense. 

I would like to see us get Evan Gill to rotate with Faith and Corney as our depth as Marouf develops. 

Ideally we can keep Westerman with increase coming outta Thomas' salary and balance of Thomas and JFG salary to to a Gill or similar DL and Hurls money used on an import mlb