Saskatchewan @ Toronto

Mr Dee

Despite all the negativity here against the Riders - still pulling for KG to get a ring. The funny thing (living as I do here in Calgary) I would root for anyone other than the Stamps! And after living in the Peg for 10 years and visiting Regina a number of times (clients there) I believe both fan bases are very similar.

And just to add some fun to the game can you imagine the chuckles around here is the Riders won the cup and all the comments around their H.C.? Wow!

6 minutes ago, BBRT said:

Despite all the negativity here against the Riders - still pulling for KG to get a ring. The funny thing (living as I do here in Calgary) I would root for anyone other than the Stamps! And after living in the Peg for 10 years and visiting Regina a number of times (clients there) I believe both fan bases are very similar.

And just to add some fun to the game can you imagine the chuckles around here is the Riders won the cup and all the comments around their H.C.? Wow!

Horse ****. There is no "fan" base that is less knowledgeable (for the most part) about football than the Riders. They have far more passive, bandwagon fans than anyone in the league. We have a far greater number of so-called die hards who actually understand the game and know all the players etc etc.... But we have way less passionate fans who just support the team blindly because "well I'm from Manitoba so I have to cheer for the Bombers..." 

Edited by Noeller

22 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Horse ****. There is no "fan" base that is less knowledgeable (for the most part) about football than the Riders. They have far more passive, bandwagon fans than anyone in the league. We have a far greater number of so-called die hards who actually understand the game and know all the players etc etc.... But we have way less passionate fans who just support the team blindly because "well I'm from Manitoba so I have to cheer for the Bombers..." 

I do appreciate your opinion - you and I have been around a very long time I would guess. Just have to agree to dis-agree! But in any event sitting here in Calgary and not even going to the Stamps games (I gave my seat to my son-in law) will just watch both games and hope the Stamps game get over before "Walking Dead" is on! :)

5 hours ago, mfranc said:

All they need to do for manure is follow a few of you guys around for a few minutes.  So much BS.

Bomber fans have never physically attacked one of their players by dumping manure on the... on the... on the neighbour's lawn... LOL.  Oops. Or threatened his family because they lost a game. Only in Regina.  Congrats Rider fans. Not one of your better days. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

1 hour ago, BBRT said:

I do appreciate your opinion - you and I have been around a very long time I would guess. Just have to agree to dis-agree! But in any event sitting here in Calgary and not even going to the Stamps games (I gave my seat to my son-in law) will just watch both games and hope the Stamps game get over before "Walking Dead" is on! :)

Survivor Series, SNF or Star Trek: Discovery

5 hours ago, mfranc said:

All they need to do for manure is follow a few of you guys around for a few minutes.  So much BS.

If you had a better memory you might not be chirping but has the roof collapsed at Mosaic yet? Sure glad it wasn't snowing when we beat your asses there, y'know, the first game in your new stadium. 

Rider_Fun3.gif