Saskatchewan @ Toronto

Mr Dee

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Allways good when the riders lose. But lets have a bit more class then their fans do. Especially since we were a much better regular season team and didnt go as far. 

Different circumstances. We were better but had the tougher road to the final.. My guess is if we crossed over we would be Ottawa bound. 

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

Different circumstances. We were better but had the tougher road to the final.. My guess is if we crossed over we would be Ottawa bound. 

Ive had this crazy feeling TO would end up winning the cup since the bombers lost idk. An easier road? In theory yes. In practice no. See history of the cross over team and what happened to the riders. We didnt play well enough to win a play off game. The only thing that changes that is playing better. 

3 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

What do I see in Brandon Bridge? Another Jonathan Jennings. Hasn't won a thing yet he's anointed by the Talking Heads at TSN as the Next Big Thing. We all know the hard ons those guys had for Jennings all year even when he played terrible. 

On that one sack in the 3rd... Almost 4th.. He escaped then turned around right in to an argo player.. In hockey they call it hockey iq.. U either got it or you dont... On that play by Bridge i realized he has zero football IQ. 

Edited by Goalie

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

Allways good when the riders lose. But lets have a bit more class then their fans do. Especially since we were a much better regular season team and didnt go as far. 

Alright, I'll bite... sure they got further than us, but I would argue we also were eliminated by a much better team, whilst they played the Redblacks to get where they were, we played the Eskies. As for showing class, respect is earned, not given... I understand your logic of taking the high road, but these idiots had anointed their team as holier-than-thou and destined to win the Grey Cup despite their undisciplined play throughout the season. Not only that, they got absolutely stomped in the season finale by the same team that eliminated us. Misery loves company Rider fans!