Saskatchewan @ Toronto

Mr Dee

1 minute ago, Eternal optimist said:

Alright, I'll bite... sure they got further than us, but I would argue we also were eliminated by a much better team, whilst they played the Redblacks to get where they were, we played the Eskies. As for showing class, respect is earned, not given... I understand your logic of taking the high road, but these idiots had anointed their team as holier-than-thou and destined to win the Grey Cup despite their undisciplined play throughout the season. Not only that, they got absolutely stomped in the season finale by the same team that eliminated us. Misery loves company Rider fans!

The better team in the play offs, is the one that wins. That simple. 

Respect is earned, class is learned. Its not a point of the rider fans earning our respect. That wont ever happen. Its a matter of us being better then what we point fingers at rather then dropping to that level. 

3 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Respect is earned, class is learned. Its not a point of the rider fans earning our respect. That wont ever happen. Its a matter of us being better then what we point fingers at rather then dropping to that level. 

You really dont understand the rivalry do you? 

Edited by Goalie

1 minute ago, tracker said:

Riders got what their arrogance and dishonesty deserved, In the end, they beat a poor team and lost to a mediocre one.

Thank God, at least the Grey Cup is one I can watch now.

I think I hope Toronto wins it, esp if it's them vs Edmonton.  It'd be a good welcome home for Trestman and Ricky Ray getting one more cup for his career which given his injuries may not be lasting much longer.

10 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I'm not going to let you spoil this mood.

23 minutes ago, wpgallday1960 said:

Off to riderfans!!!

You won't find too much teeth mashing over there. We still went farther than any of us expected. It was certainly a disappointing game filled with inexcusable mistakes, but we are still proud of the boys. For the first time in 3-4 years, we played meaningful games, and it should only get better from here. I'll be patiently waiting for next season.

Just now, USABomberfan said:

So ... I take it you're sitting out this Grey Cup then.

Nope. Calgary or Edmonton anyday... Ill take any Western team winning minus Sask over an Eastern team. 

Why should i cheer for the Argos? So they can celebrate in front of 100s of people? 

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Nope. Calgary or Edmonton anyday... Ill take any Western team winning minus Sask over an Eastern team. 

Why should i cheer for the Argos? So they can celebrate in front of 100s of people? 

Meh, Bluto seems like a cool guy, Eskies knocked us out, and Calgary is insufferably full of themselves. I think I'm in the majority when I say once the Bombers were out of the running, everyone wants someone other than SSK to win. Doesn't matter who, just not them...

6 minutes ago, AtlanticRiderFan said:

You won't find too much teeth mashing over there. We still went farther than any of us expected. It was certainly a disappointing game filled with inexcusable mistakes, but we are still proud of the boys. For the first time in 3-4 years, we played meaningful games, and it should only get better from here. I'll be patiently waiting for next season.

First thing I found when I went on that site was, a thread with a bunch of whining idiots complaining about a suplex being a penalty, and Glenn's chest being grazed by a hand not being a RTP call. Not only that, but the same posters admitted that they didn't think it should be a penalty but they've seen it called before so it is a penalty today.

9 minutes ago, AtlanticRiderFan said:

It's hard to mash teeth when you don't have any!

2 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

Meh, Bluto seems like a cool guy, Eskies knocked us out, and Calgary is insufferably full of themselves. I think I'm in the majority when I say once the Bombers were out of the running, everyone wants someone other than SSK to win. Doesn't matter who, just not them...

Pretty much how I feel. I like Ray and Trestman, no Argos particularly annoy me.

I'm having a harder time deciding who to root for in the battle of Alberta though.

I hate every ******* team and their fan base but there's a special place in hell for the people from the Gap who wear their green **** to every event in every venue on the planet. They're among the worst organisms in our universe. Worse than cockroaches. Stamps/fLames "fans" are gaining on em but not at that level... 

Edited by Noeller