Saskatchewan @ Toronto

Mr Dee

1 minute ago, Blueandgold said:

First thing I found when I went on that site was, a thread with a bunch of whining idiots complaining about a suplex being a penalty, and Glenn's chest being grazed by a hand not being a RTP call. Not only that, but the same posters admitted that they didn't think it should be a penalty but they've seen it called before so it is a penalty today.

My problem with that play is consistency. If they're going to call it, it needs to be called on every play, but the refs pick and choose. Can't blame the refs for this, though. It was a poorly executed game, and we are lucky to have threatened them at the end.

Some fans are complaining too much, and it's not warranted. I don't think any fans should be complaining too much about this game, after the season we had last year.  We're lucky to have gone this far.

29 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Yup, Glenn might not be there next year and I don't think Bridge is the answer.

Might not be?? How in the hell could they bring the guy back?  How many games in the regular season did he start and then was pulled by Bridge who immediately tripled his output?       Glenn will play 1 game with the Eskimos and then retire.  He is done.  

29 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I hate every ******* team and their fan base but there's a special place in hell for the people from the Gap who wear their green **** to every event in every venue on the planet. They're among the worst organisms in our universe. Worse than cockroaches. Stamps/fLames "fans" are gaining on em but not at that level... 

A few years ago I was in a small sports store in Glendale, Arizona. Some dude walked in and asked the guy working there where all their Saskatchewan Roughriders stuff was. I said "The Riders suck. Everybody knows that." The look on his face was priceless!

How nice, finally, to have the football gods lay out a great game plan to tease and give ‘dem ‘der greenies a taste of a tantalizing victory, then casually smile as they slapped the upstarts with reality, punctuated by a 3rd and 5 to win the game, only to fall under the x-Ray spell.

Perhaps, when they return to Regina, and not Ottawa as they planned, they can all sit together and watch that game movie over and over again. 

No charge of course...

Sweet.

48 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Might not be?? How in the hell could they bring the guy back?  How many games in the regular season did he start and then was pulled by Bridge who immediately tripled his output?       Glenn will play 1 game with the Eskimos and then retire.  He is done.  

Sadly, I’d still take him back as our backup at this point.

15 minutes ago, J5V said:

I saw him chirping you at the Rider forum but he is too spineless to come here now.

Helmet.jpg

Nah- he's just getting himself cleaned up after romancing that pig. I am sure he will be back to gloat about what a successful season the cryders had and Jones is the one and coitus is not illegal if you put lipstick on a pig first.

regardless:

1znwdr.jpg

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

I hate every ******* team and their fan base but there's a special place in hell for the people from the Gap who wear their green **** to every event in every venue on the planet. They're among the worst organisms in our universe. Worse than cockroaches. Stamps/fLames "fans" are gaining on em but not at that level... 

I went to two games back-to-back this year in Southern Ontario and wore Bomber gear.  I had everyone under the sun talking about the Bombers to me.  Maybe there is something to this...

1 hour ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Where's this troll at? Seducing a sow? 

Lol mfranc. He is doing everything possible to console himself over at the Rider forum. On page 1 of the western final thread he mocks the Stamps calling them the "ultimate underachievers". On page 2, as the game turned, he mocks the Esks calling them the "Edmonton EskiChokes".

Have a good winter Rider fans...and cheer up! You still have that one shopping mall. 

Edited by Steve Fanitage

3 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

How nice, finally, to have the football gods lay out a great game plan to tease and give ‘dem ‘der greenies a taste of a tantalizing victory, then casually smile as they slapped the upstarts with reality, punctuated by a 3rd and 5 to win the game, only to fall under the x-Ray spell.

Perhaps, when they return to Regina, and not Ottawa as they planned, they can all sit together and watch that game movie over and over again. 

No charge of course...

Sweet.

Duron can take his teammates to a movie. 

16 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Yes, Rod, clearly that was the intent..

And your thinking is as reasonable as Maas’s decision to kick a FG. Perhaps his intent was to have Calgary in the Grey Cup?

At least you fit in with rest of the team..

What an idiot Pederson is. And then they wonder why every other fanbase just laughs when the Melonheads lose. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27