Game 19: vs Devils

iHeart

well I don't know where Frosty is, right now he set his messenger to not available to chat so I guess I'll have to do this today

2pm start time

Jets are 2nd place in the division with a  10-4-3 stats the Devils are at the top of their division with 11-4-3

overall we are tied with them with 25 points after a difficult win against the Flyers

I cannot remember if they announced who is starting I wouldn't be surprised if Helle starts again but I think he needs a break

update: Helle confirmed, Schnieder starting for the Devils

I already have a nickname for Monday nights game, the problem is I forget the title of that show that took place in Winnipeg

Edited by iHeart

ooo Enstrom isn't looking good

UPDATE: Enstrom is fine but the score is now tied

holy craperoni, Laine has taken back the game

Trouba Scores!

Hendricks scores! holy craperoni, they have vs Pittsburgh energy tonight

Perreault scores

Edited by iHeart

19 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Enstrom put zero weight on his leg. Hes gonna be out a while. I dont think hes a big loss... Think Poolman or Chiarot are both good enough. 

I was surprised to see he plays the second least amount of minutes. Still a good player but as the team has improved he’s now essentially a bottom pair D more or less. So I agree. Pool man likely gets the call. 

I was unjustly accused of having an "insatiable hatred" of Enstrom by another poster in a different thread.  I never want to see anyone hurt and get no joy from seeing Toby leave the line-up due to injury.   If this injury is a serious knee injury, you'd have to wonder how many knee injuries Toby can sustain and keep his NHL career going.

So is Poolman the next one up?  What about the Melch?

I think Chairot draws back in Maurice like LD/RD combinations, Buff and him had a nice run a few years back, maybe it will work again, since they are going on road trip and Emstroms injury may be severe they will call up some to sit in the pb. Maybe best to keep Poolman playing with the Moose.

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I was unjustly accused of having an "insatiable hatred" of Enstrom by another poster in a different thread.  I never want to see anyone hurt and get no joy from seeing Toby leave the line-up due to injury.   If this injury is a serious knee injury, you'd have to wonder how many knee injuries Toby can sustain and keep his NHL career going.

So is Poolman the next one up?  What about the Melch?

Unjustly?   Maybe my insatiable hatred comment was a little dramatic but here is four pages down memory lane of your thoughts on Enstrom.  You be the judge how it comes across.  

You certainly rarely pass up the chance to criticize whenever his name comes up  

http://morningbigblue.com/community/search/?&q=Enstrom&page=1&author=kelownabomberfan

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Unjustly?   Maybe my insatiable hatred comment was a little dramatic but here is four pages down memory lane of your thoughts on Enstrom.  You be the judge how it comes across.  

You certainly rarely pass up the chance to criticize whenever his name comes up  

http://morningbigblue.com/community/search/?&q=Enstrom&page=1&author=kelownabomberfan

I felt it was both unjust and overly dramatic.  Anyway, I don't have an insatiable hatred for Enstrom.  

9 hours ago, bustamente said:

I think Chairot draws back in Maurice like LD/RD combinations, Buff and him had a nice run a few years back, maybe it will work again, since they are going on road trip and Emstroms injury may be severe they will call up some to sit in the pb. Maybe best to keep Poolman playing with the Moose.

If Enstrom requires missing more than a couple games, they will call up Poolman. They can't go on the road with no extra D. I can't see them calling up an inferior D to Poolman.