Grey Cup: Calgary vs Toronto

JCon

36 minutes ago, do or die said:

Rooting for the Argos because:

1.  Going for the underdog
2.  They are not the Leafs

And thank Flutie for that! :lol:

At least one Toronto sports club can regularly reward its supporters with a championship every now and then.

The Leafs just hurt me again and again... they're like a hot ex-girlfriend.

48 minutes ago, SPuDS said:

Sure, once Nichols cements his position in the HOF with a GC win and O'shea's as a HOF coach by getting us back to back cups lol.

But wouldn't O'Shea be a more seasoned coach after those accomplishments...? He's the best coach this team has had since Dave Ritchie.

Edited by blue_gold_84
disclaimer: yes, yes... I know that isn't saying much.

3 hours ago, do or die said:

Rooting for the Argos because:

1.  Going for the underdog
2.  They are not the Leafs

Agreed. Go argos.

The laffs are a lot like the riders to me. I just will never cheer for them. I would rather see the grey cup anywhere else and the stanley cup in the southern US if need be. Oilers fans rocketed up into that conversation after one short playoff run too. My list grows!

Edited by Judd

On 11/21/2017 at 10:29 AM, bluto said:

Yeah, but the Rider losses felt kinda sketchy. We got flagged into oblivion and had poor discipline and couldn't get a bounce. I felt like on our day, we'd prove the better team.

I find this hard to believe.. I have it on good authority that there is a conspiracy against the riders and every call always goes against them... ;)

2 hours ago, Goalie said:

I know i said id never cheer for Toronto over a Western based team but... Ricky Ray is just so much less of a ****** than BLM... So this one time.... 

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgos

Same Here - Want to Win it for Ricky and yes BLM is a ********** (fill in the blanks).

I dunno. With all due respect to Bluto, I just can't bring myself to cheer for the Argos. I pulled for them to beat the Riders, which they did thank you, but that's as far as I can go. I still haven't gotten over the horror of seeing Glenn run off the field with his arm broken because of that dipshit, Eiben. Cost us a cup I'm sure. Besides, the Bombers play in the West so I'm pulling for the West. Go Stamps!

On 11/21/2017 at 3:48 PM, blue_gold_84 said:

But wouldn't O'Shea be a more seasoned coach after those accomplishments...? He's the best coach this team has had since Dave Ritchie.

ya true.. but if he brings us to the promised land, he definitely punches his ticket into bomber HOF at minimum..

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎21 at 1:02 PM, bluto said:

And thank Flutie for that! :lol:

At least one Toronto sports club can regularly reward its supporters with a championship every now and then.

The Leafs just hurt me again and again... they're like a hot ex-girlfriend.

On a note of revenge levity, a buddy got dumped by his hot G/F who worked in a pharmacy, so every weekend, he would go into that pharmacy and buy condoms  if she was working then.

2 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

I think this statement speaks more of the garbage coaches between O'Shea / Ritchie as opposed to complimenting O'Shea...

Best regular season coach maybe, two playoff losses in five years isn’t impressive. 

Doug Berry and Lapo took us to the Grey Cup at least. I’d still probably say that O’Shea has been more successful than Lapo, but not more than Berry.

Edited by Blueandgold

Calling a Toronto win. Something about Ricky Ray the last third of season.

Reasons...

Of the 2 teams Toronto has gone longest without winning even if 4 years can be called long. Try 27.

H8 BLM. Why no tweeting this time BLM? Helped Ottawa last year.

Biggest city with smallest fan base...gotta support that.

Based on my experience and extensive analysis, including my years of wasting time  reading and studying mbb, absorbing all the wisdom and insight so patiently dispensed, taught, and doled out here,

I pick TO!

If Ricky can get time that is. That's my only question.

If he gets the time, he can pick any D apart.

And Toronto D lead league in sacks. We know from what our D did to Calgary starters, their line is not that good.

Also, would really like to see Bo slink off the field, in misery again. League leader in arrogance.

And it would be fun to have R Ray be the quarterback with the most Grey Cups wins.

GO ARGOS!

Edited by Mark F