Around The League: 2018 Offseason

Zontar

12 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

McCowan has an ego bigger than SkyDome. 

He is the typical self important media personality. Someone who actually thinks they are a big deal and that their opinions carry more weight than the regular Joe. No you're just some dude with a platform, you don't have any more insight than anyone else. 

**** I hate radio people so much.... Pricks the lot of em....

I don't know Bob McCown from a hole in the ground, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the character he plays on radio/TV isn't NECESSARILY who he is in real life.........still.......I'm never a fan of anyone who disparages teh CFL. So, there's that...

13 hours ago, Noeller said:

I don't know Bob McCown from a hole in the ground, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the character he plays on radio/TV isn't NECESSARILY who he is in real life.........still.......I'm never a fan of anyone who disparages teh CFL. So, there's that...

I read he wanted to be on the 100th GC committee & was overlooked. He's had a hate on for the CFL since. 

14 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

eye condition or no eye condition, no reason to bag on the CFL to seem cool.  Yeah, the CFL has some issues. And yeah, there are improvements to be made.  But with the limited resources everyone has to work with, it's an amazing product.  And the people who work their butts off to make it that way, usually for pretty low pay and out of pure love for the game,  don't deserve some elitist bonehead trashing them on a Sports show just to kow-tow to misguided corporate policy.  It was with much satisfaction that I cancelled my Rogers cell phone account this year.  Trash the CFL?  Not getting my business.

I'd never use a Rogers product or service. Eff them.

but..... I thought it was Kamar Jordan's fault that they lost?

couldn't have been Bo,     he's the greatest ever!

Wonder if there is any hostility in the locker room because of the last 2 GC's? 

If locker room Bo is anything like microphone , twitter, and interview Bo, probably a few players who don't like him that much.

Edited by Mark F

23 hours ago, Floyd said:

entire league except huff missed on durant... would be lots of competition for his services

Wally passed him by. That bothered Durant as he's from the Lower Mainland & played all of his football there. Not surprised he didn't wait for free agency & sign with the Lions. I think had Wally retired he might've signed with the Lions. Decided to come back to the Stamps.