Around The League: 2018 Offseason

Zontar

3 hours ago, SPuDS said:

i'm as diehard a bomber fan as they come but I still won't go slum into other fanbase's forums for the simple fact of riling people up and causing fights.. I mean that went out of style back when I was 12.

Its easy to get along with everybody on Rider Fans. Simply maintain the current narrative,  keep up with the changes to the narrative and never ever mention the old narrative if it contradicts the new one. Have fun.

4 hours ago, SPuDS said:

i'm as diehard a bomber fan as they come but I still won't go slum into other fanbase's forums for the simple fact of riling people up and causing fights.. I mean that went out of style back when I was 12.

Absolutely agree. Why people go on other teams sites just to stir up **** is beyond me. I used to know Migs on a different forum & from that I know that he has a huge inferiority complex when it comes to the Province of Saskatchewan, City of Regina & his Riders. It's actually quite pathetic. Migs used to claim that Rider Nation was bigger than Cowboys Nation or Raider Nation. Not only does Migs feel inferior, he's delusional. 

40 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Absolutely agree. Why people go on other teams sites just to stir up **** is beyond me. I used to know Migs on a different forum & from that I know that he has a huge inferiority complex when it comes to the Province of Saskatchewan, City of Regina & his Riders. It's actually quite pathetic. Migs used to claim that Rider Nation was bigger than Cowboys Nation or Raider Nation. Not only does Migs feel inferior, he's delusional. 

His one and only positive contribution to the world was his pin-up page on the old CFL Zone

whats funny is if Rich hadn't pointed out longhorn was migs, I could have easily pitted about a dozen posters on RF as the culprit. They all post with the exact same style and exude the same arrogant ignorance.   I'm starting to believe Migs is actually several constant posters over there. But then again,  Rotor got outed for creating "Bobthetalking dog" account upon the reboot of their site where he was constantly praising and liking his own posts.... nothing should really surprise me anymore over yonder.  I still get a chuckle that I haven't posted there in like over 2 months yet my name still gets run thru the mud now and then.   

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

20 hours ago, Stickem said:

And your manager has all of the insight regarding your flooded out stadium....LOL...If it wasn't newsworthy nobody would have reported it....See the smoke...I bet there's fire...heh heh....Really doesn't matter the extent of the damage in any event...I can recall all of the hoopla in Saskabush when we had a water problem.....sometimes karma's a bit%h...Looks good on ya 

But is it a real fire or a video of a fire playing on the scoreboard again?

How petty can people be? Seriously, people need to respect just how fragile this league can be. While everyone likes to be a fan of a winning team  this league needs a competitive base with financial stability in all the cities. I have been around this league long enough and been involved when teams fold in mid season, teams abort remaining home games and finish their season on the road. I hope ultimately we are all fans and supporters of a strong and stable CFL in 2018. Happy New Year.

7 minutes ago, DR. CFL said:

How petty can people be? Seriously, people need to respect just how fragile this league can be. While everyone likes to be a fan of a winning team  this league needs a competitive base with financial stability in all the cities. I have been around this league long enough and been involved when teams fold in mid season, teams abort remaining home games and finish their season on the road. I hope ultimately we are all fans and supporters of a strong and stable CFL in 2018. Happy New Year.

Dry your eyes, Bono. The Riders aren't going anywhere. It's only 15k in damages dontcha know.

On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎25 at 3:34 PM, Longhorn said:

Hilarious, it’s about $15K in damages to a storage room.  

Fact.  Every major building that’s ever been built has minor issues. You have to be a special kind of stupid if you think a minor water leak in -30C temps compares to tens of millions of dollars in repairs d/t design flaws & poor construction work.   Hell IGF is still in litigation lol

Migs you have to be a special kind of stupid to think that stalking players and Rider staff while spying on them through a glory hole in the fence at the stadium is "a job at Evraz." and that the janitor who pokes you in the eye with his broom stick is "your boss".

14 hours ago, Zontar said:

Its easy to get along with everybody on Rider Fans. Simply maintain the current narrative,  keep up with the changes to the narrative and never ever mention the old narrative if it contradicts the new one. Have fun.

I got  banned for disputing the accuracy of Stronson's claim that Franklin was a pending FA last offseason.

Edited by gcn11

1 hour ago, gcn11 said:

Migs you have to be a special kind of stupid to think that stalking players and Rider staff while spying on them through a glory hole in the fence at the stadium is "a job at Evraz." and that the janitor who pokes you in the eye with his broom stick is "your boss".

I don't think he's poking him with a broom stick...

Was Longhorn actually Migs....Oh well that explains the irrationality ...Guess I need to hone up on posters who are a little light in the loafers...Got to turn my computer viral detection up and filter the likes of him out.  So long Longhorn

Edited by Stickem

15 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

QFT. 

33 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Manziel has been approved by the commish.

Can't wait to see him in the CFL, whether he is a stud or a dud, it will be entertaining as hell.

Idk why it took soo long to get to this point. I really dont. A TON of guys have come into the league with worse rap sheets. 

Manziel is ofc a lot younger then vince young. But im not a believer. He has a small chance to become a matt dunigan type guy. Maybe even doug flutie. The chances he full fills that potential is tiny though imo. Hes a raw play maker, and in college was great at making things happen. But his tool set just isnt well set up for the cfl (as a passer), Id rather have flowers then manziel. Ive allways been fond of a dual threat QB as the no 3, A development guy, one you can use in packages, holding, short yardage etc. And if you end up down to the no3 string qb, A dual threat qb gives a higher floor level for performance.